𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

unedited

"Bug."

"Rora."

"Aurora."

"Mr.potato head." Cam poked Aurora until she addressed him, "Get the fuck cam."  Smacking his head, she mugged him. "Fuck you want?"

"I got you more bread sissy, we friends again?" He sat the plate in her lap, watching her open it.

Seeing a big box of bread she poked her lip out, "You finna fuckin cry?"

"I-I'm sorry. Thank you." Eyebrow going up he sat in the chair across from her, "You pregnant?" Aurora froze and looked up. "Huh?"

"You pregnant."

"Why would you say that?" Biting into the bread,  "You done beat the shit out me and Mir three times today and you keep eating. Plus you ain smoke all day. How long you is?"

"I'm no-"

"I kno i do dumb shit but I'm far from dumb. How long you is?" He repeated watching her face drop.

"I month."

"He kno?"

"I'm not keepin it..." suprised Cam looked at her closely, "What?"

"We not together. I wanna be able to promise my baby everything just how my parents did. Plus he's busy opening stores and has police trouble."

"I understand. I also support yo decision so fix yo face. I won't tell nobody nun aight?"

"I- oh ok." Cam sat quiet staring at Aurora thinking, snapping out of it when she bucked. "My bad. You just so fuckin ugly." "Laughing when she flicked him off.

It got back quiet, hearing music coming from Alanie's room. "You think he'll be mad?"

Cam looked at his watch and shrugged. "I mean I don't think he'll want you to do it but at the same time he'll understand and he'd only want what would make you happy."

Aurora sighed closing the box, "Life is always complicated."

-

"You had fun today ma?"

"Yea, thank you." Aurora was all smiled as she carried the big teddy bear Mir won for her, the had went to the fair and he'd won every stand. Before coming to the fair they had been out all day trying new spots, "You wanna go out to eat or you done for today?"

"We can go." Finding a nice little mom and pop shop they sat down, Aurora looking over the menu and frowning. "I don't know what I want."

"You wanna get the hotpot? We can get all the different types of meat." Showing her watching her nod. "Yea I want egg rolls, dumplings, crab rations, andddd boba I'll try the yogurt too." His eyebrow went up in confusion. "You gone eat all that?"