Bonus Scene #1: Onsens are Fun!

Some guy tried to be an idiot and demand me for an update today, lol. Look, I love my readers but if you try and demand something like that from me, you can f*ck off. I will update on my own terms when I want. I don't have a schedule.

Okay, that's enough flaming from me. I present to you... the final chapter of Volume 1! Consider this my Christmas present, so enjoy and see you all in Volume 2!

Everything was returning back to normal for the students of Class D. After their midterms were over, everyone celebrated getting a passing grade in all of their subjects, which also meant that none of them got expelled.

Of course, this didn't mean that they were back to their old ways of being the class of defectives. Hirata, Horikita, and the rest of the student tutors reminded everyone that they aren't safe yet, because they are surely being monitored until now. Plus, they were still waiting for their allowance for the next month, and none of them wanted their already-low points to get worse.

But for now, they deserved to enjoy the rest of the week and treat it as a moment of rest after weeks of preparing and studying for the midterms. It was now Friday, and everyone was ready for the weekend to arrive... at least the ones who arrived at the classroom early. There's still about half an hour before their first period begins.

Surprisingly, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka didn't feel like he was deprived of sleep hours like he always does. Why? Because he had two relaxing slumbers in the past days to the point that he felt completely rejuvenated today. He didn't even feel like taking his usual nap before Chabashira-sensei arrived.

How was this possible?

Ever since their midterm results were released two days ago, the system had been quiet again and it didn't activate out of nowhere in that span of time. Actually, it didn't activate at all, even when he interacted with the heroines who were also his classmates. It allowed him two days worth of early and uninterrupted slumbers, which were probably the best he's had ever since the school year began.

Just like before though, he didn't trust the sudden halt in the system. Sure, it's only been two days since it last activated but considering the fact that he now had a total of 10 heroines, Kiyotaka wasn't taking any chances.

For now, he was spending his time searching up 'eroge visual novel walkthroughs' online and watching how each game was played, particularly the choices that had to be made similar to how he does it whenever his own superpower provides him with the three choices.

Hey, he may have some knowledge about the genre itself, but he still had a lot to learn... who knows? Maybe learning from these games would help him adapt to his situation, especially now when he could tell that the system was planning to do something big... it just was, and he could feel it. That's how these things normally work.

Meanwhile, the person beside him was reading a book in peace, ignoring how two of her female classmates were having an engaging conversation right in front of her desk. It was interesting yet bizarre to see Horikita Suzune not minding such a scenario happen right in front of her, perhaps she was already used to it?

"Ne, ne, Horikita-san. Have you ever taken a bath in an onsen before?" came Kushida's voice, snapping the black-haired girl out of her own little world and making her look up to face her friend.

Kushida and Matsushita both had curious looks on their faces, as they waited patiently for a response from her. Somehow, Horikita was able to understand what their question was about and didn't have to ask the two to repeat what they said.

"An onsen?" Suzune blinked as she thought about that particular question for a few moments. She then tried to remember an instance where she went to a hot springs spot in the past. "I believe I have, when I was younger and with my family. However, I don't remember much from it. Why do you ask?"