Chapter One.

After have a whole year off from school, Wednesday was nearly deranged, her parents were homeschooling her until Nevermore got repair, but Wednesday couldn't take it any longer, luckily today she'd be back, that was the only thing she was actually looking forward to, surprisingly.

"Dear, don't be so gloomy, you'll see us soon, very soon." Morticia "purred" Wednesday's express never changed she just simply stared at her mother and gave her a grunt. "Ah dark cloud, you're so expressive." Gomez cackled, Wednesday gave an annoyed sigh and turned the other way, watching the trees race by, but that was shortly stopped as Lurch groaned, signaling their arrival, Morticia was the first to exit the car, in a dramatic fashion, naturally.

"Mother, please you are cause a seen, people are staring." Wednesday said bluntly, Morticia turned a cheek and simply smiled at her daughter, ignoring her comment as she embraced the schools presence once more. "Shame what happened here, but I'm glad this school has recovered." Morticia smiled as Gomez held her head, Wednesday glared at the twos embrace, immediately wanting it to stop, luckily Thing interrupted.

"Ah, hello Thing." Wednesday calmly greeted the hand, Thing gestured a wave and hand motions. "I do suppose we should go find the new Headmaster. Goodbye mother, father." Wednesday political nodded, dragging her things behind her. Both Gomez and Morticia waved their daughter goodbye as they watched her walk inside.

"They saved the school yet, they couldn't change it, they somehow made it worse." Wednesday commented, glancing around the inter, but the disturbance of her buzzing phone alerted her, she'd give a slight grunt and opened the phone, it was a text from "King Xavier ❤️" Wednesday couldn't be bother to change the name, nor did she know how.

"Good day, ma'lady." The taller mall bowed, Wednesday didn't look impressed or excited to see him, "hello Xavier." Wednesday said blankly, the boy frowned disappointed in her response but also not surprised. "Same old Wednesday." He'd cross his arms, "indeed, now I don't presume you know where the new Principal is, do you?" Wednesday asked, Xavier smirked, "why do you need a tour guide." "Ask another foolish question and the next student to be murdered this year will be you." Wednesday glared, Xavier gulped, "charming..." he chuckled awkwardly. "Well, are you going to answer my question." She'd stare. "Not with that attitude." He'd turn away, "I suppose if you want to make yourself useful you can show me where the office is, deal." Wednesday raised a brow, Xavier was shocked but he smirked as a response. "Of course right this way—" before Xavier could finish Wednesday breezed past him, "wait did she just command me to do something..." he paused, "damn it." He'd grunt and followed her anyways, feeling stupid he felt for her tricks.

"Principal Ovid , Wednesday is here to see you." Xavier opened to door for Wednesday, but she didn't thank him, he'd roll his eyes and left, having better things to do anyways.

"You must be miss Wednesday, it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Principal Ovid, but please call me Ensley." She'd smile warmly to the cold dead looking student. Wednesday was amused by her calmness and was curious to see what magical creature she was, but she'd rather not ask, at least right away. "I am assuming you know where your dorm is." She'd fold her hands informs of her, Wednesday looked at her confused. "I don't understand what you are referring to, do I have the same dorm as last year." Wednesday said blankly, The principal chuckled and nodded, Wednesday was surprised by this, maybe it was going to be someone new, oh who was she kidding, it was definitely going to be Enid, to make matters awkward Wednesday hasn't talked to her since the day she left and said goodbye, she didn't even text her... and not even Wednesday could ask herself why.

"Wednesday?" Mrs. Ovid asked, Wednesday blinked and transferred her energy away from her thoughts and into real life. "Yes, I know where my dorm is, thank you for your time." Wednesday left before the principal could say another word.

The only thing Wednesday could hear was the sound of her own loud footsteps, her mind was too zoned out to hear the pop music happening in the background, was Wednesday panicking, surely not, right?

As she pulled herself together Wednesday found herself standing at the foot of the door, she stared at it for a long while, processing. She took a small slow blink and opened it.

And to her no surprise Enid with open arms, coming her direction, oh no...

To be continued.

May have mistake, but please let me know how my first chapter was, thank you :)