Chapter: Twenty four.

"Enid are you doing okay...?" Yoko worryingly asked and Enid sighed, "do I look okay." She whined upsettingly Wednesday blankly stared at her and weirdly patted her shoulder... "Enid your parental figures don't need to know you were at that party." Wednesday blankly suggested Enid turned and looked at her with a frown, "you mean I have to lie?" She gulped and Wednesday just annoyingly exhaled. "It won't kill you, will it." Wednesday sarcastically grunted and Enid frowned.

"Yeah besides how are they going to know." Yoko tsk. "Lighten up Enid." Divina kindly smiled. "I guess you guys are right..." Enid nervously gulped, "you should meet my mother, a nightmare come to life." Wednesday blankly said. "Wednesday your mom isn't that bad." Bianca scoffed, "she's nothing compared to mine." "why are we all telling each other our mommy issues, right now?" Divina asked raising a brow as she scanned the whole table and Yoko shrugged. "I didn't even know my mom, so does that even count?" Divine annoyingly sighed at her girlfriend, "Yoko sometimes I wish you'd think before you spoke."

"I have two moms." Eugene smiled, Divina laughed, "yes you do Eugene."

"Come on we should go ask Mrs. Ovid when they're coming because if I have to stay in these God-forsaken clothes I will tear my head off." Bianca annoyingly grunted as she rose from her seat, "I might as well come with you." Enid smiled as the rest of the table also rose starting to follow Bianca, Wednesday naturally followed behind Enid keeping a close eye on her...

"Man, where could she be?" Bianca groaned annoyingly, "for a siren your voice makes my ears bleed." Wednesday angrily huffed, "I take that as a compliment Addams." Bianca rolled her eyes crossing her arms and ignoring the shorter girl. Enid smiled and shook her head lightly giggling, somehow Wednesday and Bianca could always find something to fight about. As Enid's smile faded her eyes caught a glimpse of a figure, Ajax... She really should talk to him.

"Enid you're lacking behind." Wednesday halted and turned around to face Enid as a reminder, Enid jumped in surprise. "Jeez, Wednesday." Enid awkwardly laughed, Wednesday blankly stared at her and looked around her eyes laid on Ajax who saw them both, and waved as a gesture of greeting Wednesday narrowed her eyes at him and turned her attention back toward Enid. "You can't ignore him forever." Wednesday softly whispered Enid sighed and nodded sadly. "I know, I'll go talk- to him now..." Wednesday calmly nodded and glanced into Enid's eyes the blonde smiled and gestured a small wave to Wednesday before walking over to the other side of the Quad to talk to Ajax.

"Hey, Ajax." Enid weakly smiled Ajax turned and smiled at her, "hey, Enid how's it been we haven't talked since Friday, you doing alright." He kindly asked and Enid immediately frowned Ajax knew she wanted to tell him something, "can we talk in private, just the two of us." Enid asked looking up at Ajax with a soft smile he nodded and followed her inside into the school's hallway.

"Ajax, I haven't been telling you things, and I am so sorry, I feel awful really, for lying... Using you-" Before Enid couldn't finish Ajax lightly chuckled just smiling at her with happiness, Enid tilted her head confused. "Huh?" She muttered quietly. "Enid it's okay, I've known, I've known you were into me, for a while, I knew you were just using me to shield yourself from your reality and that's okay, I'm here for you, and I forgive you there are no hard feelings, I honestly don't even mind you choose Wednesday she cares for you and I think the whole school can see that." He widely smiled and Enid nearly broke into tears she hugged him tightly and buried her head into his chest Ajax laughed and embraced her as well. "Ajax thank you so much, you really are a good friend, and I hope we can stay that way." Enid smiled letting go of his body and would grab his hands, Ajax nodded, "of course Enid I would love nothing more, it's better for the both of us." He softly whispered and Enid sniffed happily whipping away a tear.

"Glad that's over with."Wednesday blankly stated Ajax jumped and turned around, "how- did-" Ajax mumbled confused and worried. "Yeah, she does that." Enid grinned as she started lovingly at Wednesday, the girl smirked at Enid and turned her attention back to Ajax.