Chapter Fifteen.

"Yoko, for the love of god, zip it." Kent pleaded hitting his head on the steering wheel, repetitively. "Is my voice really that annoying." Yoko groaned, "yes, it is." Wednesday annoying hissed, Yoko turned to Wednesday and huffed. "Okay you two, play nice." Enid nervously laughed as she pushed them apart. "If we don't arrive there in less than a minute, I will hurl myself out of this car." Wednesday hissed, "I'd love to see that." Yoko sarcastically laughed.

"Well, luckily for the both of you, we're finally here." Kent sighed with relief as he parked the car. "Alright, let's go party, oh my god I cannot wait to get wasted." Yoko happily chuckled as they got out of the car, Kent sighed in annoyance, "I hate being the sober one at parties."

"Hey, it'll be alright, I don't think Wednesday will drink, so there's that." Enid said comfortingly as she exited the vehicle. "You don't drink?" Kent asked, a little confused, Wednesday fixed her posture and folded her arms behind her. "Of course I do, but drinking at parties is an idiotic decision, I'd much rather people sip wine by myself." Wednesday said bluntly, Kent hummed in agreement. "That sounds so fucking depressing, but than again fitting for you." Yoko teased, Wednesday growled and avoided eye contact with the vampire.

"Come on Enid, let's go." Yoko yanked on the blondes arm, dragging her behind them. "Yoko!" Enid yelled as she was being dragged.

Wednesday huffed as she watched the two fade into the large crowd of people. "Why did I agree to this." Wednesday annoyingly thought. Kent bumped her shoulder, Wednesday angrily jolted away. "Oops, sorry, I didn't mean it like that." Kent calmly apologized, Wednesday hummed. "Actually, I wanted to ask, why you, of all people would ever come to such an event." Wednesday paused she didn't want to truthfully answer that...

"Is it, for a special someone." Kent softly murmured, Wednesday's eye twitched nervously, "absolutely not." Wednesday hissed. "Alright you don't have to tell me, but I think I know who it is." Kent lightly smiled, "what..." Wednesday stuttered, "did I just stutter, ugh! What's wrong with me!" "It's alright, we don't have to talk about it." Kent hummed, dropping his tone, Wednesday scoffed, "good, because if this were to continue you're tongue would be cut off." Wednesday threatened, Kent nervously chuckled and carefully slide away from Wednesday giving her space, she clearly needed it.

"Well, I'm off to the party, try not to get into trouble." Kent jokingly said, Wednesday huffed. "Trouble finds me." Wednesday yelled as the siren slowly started to walk away.

Wednesday inhaled and exhaled, "it'll be a miracle if someone doesn't die tonight." Wednesday angrily growled as she entered the house of crowed civilians. She'd make her way more inside and awkwardly shoved her way through the mass waves of people, while crowd surfing she found herself in the food court of all places, she'd growl and dust herself off, "animals." Wednesday huffed.

As she adjusted her posture and placement of hands she saw someone familiar in the corner of her eyes, Wednesday decided to go investigate, low and behold the soul party planer himself, Lucas Walker, great...

"Wednesday, wait Wednesday!" He yelled, Wednesday's eye twitched at the sudden loud noise. "Yes, it's me, for the love of everything holy, lower you're voice." She hissed, the teenage boy carefully nodded and gulped, a bit terrified. "So, what brings you to my party?" He'd nicely ask, with a smile, trying to act friendly. "That is informative you do not, need to know." Wednesday replied, Lucas hummed and politely nodded his head, respecting her choice. "Well, would you care for some beverages? We have lots of different liquors." He'd gesture to the bar, not to far away from them, Wednesday hummed in response before saying the following: "I don't drink at parties, but I admire you're collecting, I'm either assuming your mother has unique taste or you just googled all these drinks and hopped for the best." Wednesday said sarcastically, the boy was speechless, Wednesday smirked proud of herself.