Chapter Three.

*click, click, click* squeaked the typewriter, Wednesday didn't really know what she was writing, she just let her mind run. Finally, once she stopped she'd get up and step back, just staring blankly at the pages that just repeated the words "Enid" Wednesday was slightly horrified. "I'm starting to act like a stalker, I don't know how to feel about that." She'd hum, "nonetheless I must clean up these papers before Enid gets here." Wednesday immediately shuffled over to her desk and removed the paper, crumbling up in her cold hands. Now, just a place to hide it.

"There is no way I'm putting this in the bin, Enid will find it, knowing her." Wednesday grunt as she'd scan her room, possible the closet, no too weird, under the floor boards, no too suspicious. "Ah, the bed." She'd quickly shove the crumbled paper into the mattress, "there's no chance Enid will find this, even if she snoops, which I'm wondering how often she does, or did for that matter." Wednesday commented, zoning out again.

"Hi roomie, I'm back!" Enid came in shouting as she slammed the door, Wednesday slowly turned and gave Edin a little nod, embracing her presence.

"I had the best time, me and Yoko watched all my favorite Disney movies!" Enid cheered as she'd lay on her bed, going on and on about the list of "Disney movies" Wednesday couldn't be bothered to ask what a "Disney movie" was, nor did she care.

"Enid, I suggest you get to sleep, as will I soon, once you stop this blabbering." Wednesday growled, Enid sat up and tilted her head, she'd shrug it off, Wednesday was just being Wednesday. "Sure, I'll go get dressed, night Wednesday." Enid skipped off, opening her closet and closing it behind her, preparing to get dressed. Wednesday was glad for the silence, well, a little.

She'd blink and fold the covers before getting under them and half way tucking herself in, Wednesday hated the heat, rarely did she ever sleep with her covers all the way. Finally being settled in Wednesday waited for Enid to turn of her bright, annoying dangling fairy lights, why did people call them that anyways, it's not like they were real fairies?

"Goodnight Wednesday!" Enid turned off the lights and tucked herself in, sleeping with one of her chosen stuffed animals, Wednesday didn't reply, rarely did she ever anyways, which saddened Enid a bit but she was use to it, and headed back to sleep.

As the light from the moonlight hit the stained glass, Wednesday was still up, just staring at the ceiling, she wasn't really tired but she didn't want to wake Enid up, nor did she herself want to get up. So she folded her hand on her chest and just waited.

"Let's just hope tomorrow will be different." Wednesday thought.

To be continued.
May have mistakes :)