Chapter: Twenty Three.

"Why do I get the feeling something bad is going to happen today." Enid weirdly commented, Wednesday turned and looked at her raising an eyebrow. "What on earth are you referring to." Wednesday blankly asked and Enid just shrugged. "Honestly I don't know I've got this weird feeling in my gut, yeah know." "Than I suggest you don't listen to your vital organs," Wednesday smirked Enid chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Thank you for that obvious statement Wednesday." Enid giggled.

As the two walked down the school's hallways soon crowds of people started to form Wednesday grew suspicious of this...

"Yoko, hey what's going on?" Enid asked tapping their shoulder Yoko turned and adjusted her sunglasses. "Honestly I don't know, I just got here." Yoko shrugged. "Well, that was helpful," Enid grunted as she and Wednesday continued through the crowds of people. "Maybe Bianca knows?" Enid suggested, "Enid I don't care just hurry up, I can stand all these people around me." Wednesday growled tensing up Enid frowned and took Wednesday's wrist. "Come on."

Enid dragged Wednesday away from all the bodies of people and also they both ran into Bianca. "Oh, there you are." Enid smiled letting go of Wednesday's wrist. "Were you looking for me?" Bianca asked confused, "actually yes, we were hoping you knew what was going on?" Enid asked. "If this continues for much longer I'm blowing up the school." Wednesday frowned as she crossed her arms, "I would love it if you did that, you'd be doing us all a favor." Divina chuckled coming behind Wednesday lightly touching her shoulder and Enid gulped. "I wouldn't-" Enid warned.

Wednesday's eye twitched and she started harshly at Divina. "Remove your hand or suffer the consequence." Divine blinked and awkwardly chuckled immediately removing her hand. "Sometimes I forget she can kill me..." Divine whispered to Bianca, and she nodded approvingly.

"Guys you still didn't answer my question-" Enid muttered. "Oh, right. Actually, none of us know why we're here, Headmaster Ovid called all the students to the Quad so I don't know." Bianca scoffed. "Shoot, you don't think she knows about-" Enid gulped and took a few steps back bumping into Wednesday. "Sorry." She whispered Wednesday nodded and lightly grabbed her shoulders making Enid shiver at the touch. "Calm yourself." Wednesday huffed as she let go of her hands and placed them neatly behind her back, Enid smiled and turned back to Bianca.

"Guess we will have to wait." Bianca shrugged. "Come on let's go sit down." Enid and Divina nodded and followed Bianca, they sat down at a table and just waited.

"Hey has anybody seen Yoko?" Divina asked Enid turned to her, "I saw her this morning a few minutes ago I'm sure they'll find us." Enid smiled.

It wasn't long before Enid's words came true, Yoko came stumbling to the table and hugged Divina. "I've been looking for you I woke up and you weren't in bed." Divina scolded them Enid and Wednesday both turned to each other both confused, Divina and Yoko noticed and began to laugh. "What...?" Enid mumbled confused and Yoko chuckled holding her girlfriend's hand under the table. "Come on do we have to spell it out for you." Yoko teased Enid, the blonde blinked confused. "I-" "hmm how should we tell 'em babe." Yoko snickered as they kissed Divina on the cheek, Enid's jaw dropped while Wednesday rolled her eyes she already figured it out a while ago. "Enid you are slow." Wednesday turned to face her and Enid blushed embarrassed. "Mhm, thank you, Wednesday," Enid muttered Wednesday scoffed but smirked at her and turned back towards the other with a blank gaze.

"For how long?" Enid asked gasping. "We've been dating for almost a year now, seriously none of you noticed us last year?" Yoko raised a brow chuckling. "Well, last year... Was a bit hectic." Enid awkwardly chuckled, "you could say having a homicidal monster stalking you and attempting to murder your friends is hectic."

"Oh, hey guys!" Eugene loudly greeted them as he sat down next to Wednesday, "hi Wednesday." Eugene smiled. "Good morning." Wednesday blankly greeted him. "Sup." Yoko waved to him he smiled and waved back. "Hey does anybody know why we're all here, I have class in a few minutes, and I don't want to be late-" Eugene calmly asked Bianca rolled her eyes and shrugged. "For the last time, no, no one knows why we were all dragged here." Bianca annoyingly scoffed Eugene frowned, "sorry I was just asking." Wednesday did not like this...

She narrowed her eyes at Bianca and grabbed Enid's arm yanking her toward her side, Enid blushed and glanced at Wednesday confused, "switch seats with me now." Wednesday whispered, Enid nodded, and the two switched seats Yoko and Divina watched them could a bit confused.

Wednesday nudged Enid's leg with her hand Enid flinched at the touch and glanced over she could tell by Wednesday's eyes she wanted Enid to do something... "So uhm how did you all get home?" Enid asked them. "Home from what?" Eugene asked sounding confused, "oh you weren't there, uh Luke's party." "the normie?" Eugene added and Enid nodded answering his questions. "Wait all of you actually went, and didn't get caught." Eugene gasped and Bianca growled at him, "not yet, so I suggest you keep your mouth shut god forbid-" Before Bianca couldn't finish her sentence Wednesday kicked her shoe into Bianca's knee, she whimpered and bite her tongue and angrily looked at Wednesday, "better think twice talking to Eugene like that." Wednesday mouthed Bianca's eyes widened and she lightly nodded...

"Just forget it Euegen." Bianca weakly apologized and Wednesday scoffed.

     "Students of Nevermore Academy, I have you all gathered for a very, stitch report." Me.s Ovid sternly announced as she walked along the stone path, Enid worryingly started to sweat and looked at Yoko who too was an absolute mess.

"It has come to my attention that it appears many of our students have forgotten the rules, and acted irresponsibly." Mrs. Ovid announced scanning the crowds of soft murmurs. She'd eye-miss Wednesday but continued on with her speech. "Many of our students were found missing along with their vehicles, and with the wind of news I received from Luke's mother it appears our students were out partying."

"Hell yeah, we were!" Xavier loudly shouted and Enid slammed herself on the forehead groaning in misery Yoko placed her head on the table and covered herself with her arms embarrassed as well, and Divina just sighed. "We are so screwed," Bianca whispered.

"Okay, that's enough of that, because of such activities and inappropriate gestures we have informed all your parents to come here and chat with you all, let this be a lesson to those who wish to disobey, and next time, maybe be a little more sneaker." Mrs. Ovid lightly rolled her eyes. "As for the other members, there will be no classes today." Mrs. Ovid announced before she left.

"Shit, my mom can't be here, I refuse to see her." Bianca growled crossing her arms in anger, "I must agree with Bianca I do not wish to see my mother as well, she'll only lecture me to death, and that is not a good way to die." Wednesday scoffed, while the rest of the table were comparing about their parents coming too, Enid was panicking, but it didn't take long for Wednesday to notice...

"Enid." Wednesday calmly looked at her, Enid gulped and turned to Wednesday with a worried look Wednesday placed her cold hand on Enid's shoulder and with her eyes reassured her that everything was going to be fine... The whole table noticed this cute displaced and couldn't help but smile.

To be continued
Two more chapters after this one! And that'll be the wrap-up of this wenclair fanfic.