4

A/N: pretty please could you vote? it would make me happy and give me the motivation to write more for you!  also i am really sorry this is so short, i had no ideas lmao

A/N: pretty please could you vote? it would make me happy and give me the motivation to write more for you! also i am really sorry this is so short, i had no ideas lmao

-K

Holy shit! Did I kiss Charlie?

The said person stood there in shock, a pretty pink blush dusting his lightly freckled cheeks. He leaned in, his hand that wasn't on my waist was now tilting my chin up. His lips brushed with mine softly, so delicately, like butterfly wings, just long enough for us to inhale one other's air, experience the warm sensation of his skin against my own, and taste the essence of my lipstick that faintly stained his lips. The kiss was not attempting to win a struggle, but rather seeking unification and intimacy via the sharing of a single breath, sensation, timeless and intense moment.

As his tongue met my tongue, the flame surged in our cheeks, rapid and electric and exquisite, then firmer, more determined, more intrigued about the heat that lay within, seeking that enigmatic flowing electricity that prolonged between the two of them. I felt like I was on fire, and my gut fluttered with ecstasy as I finally kissed the man I always had truly loved.

We pulled apart, our breath heavy, his hand in mine as we gazed lovingly into the eyes of each other.

"You don't know how long I have been waiting to do that, Fleur." Charlie breathed out.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting either," I replied, my chest heaving.

"Uhm, would you- uh. Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked nervously, his eyes averted from mine and his face flushed.

"Of course, I would love to go on a date with you." I smiled at him, feeling elated. He smiled back, his eyes lighting up in pure jubilation.

"How about Friday night, at seven?"

"That sounds perfect, Charlie. Also, Bella is upstairs, she feels a little bit ill due to the drastic change in weather." I said, he moved to go and check on her but I stopped him by pulling his hand back toward myself, "Don't worry, Charlie. I already made sure she is ok, I gave her some warm snacks and I got her something to read and an extra blanket. She is perfectly content, I promise." I spoke to him, attempting to convince him that his daughter was ok.

He sighed in defeat, although there was still a small smile tugging at his mouth, "As long as you're sure that Bella is ok, then I probably won't worry as much.."

"Charlie, we both know that you will worry anyway. I promise she is fine, if you really want to see her go ahead but she is probably asleep by now; she was absolutely shattered when she got home."

"I'll go and check on her at dinner, maybe then she will be awake," he said

"Sounds like a plan, Chief. Anyway, how was your day?" I questioned.

"It was pretty quiet at the station today, only a couple of groups of teenagers causing havoc, you know the usual." He sighed slightly in annoyance before asking, "How about you?"

"Mine was good, a bit quiet, but good. I read a few chapters of a book and then made the cinnamon rolls until Bella got home."

"You really need to make them more often, they are heavenly!" He spoke.

"Maybe you can bake with me next time?"

"If you're positive that you won't let me burn down the kitchen, then I will happily help you with that." We both laughed knowing that Charlie once burnt water, I still don't know how he did it.

"I'm positive."