7*

A/N: pretty please could you vote? it would make me happy and give me the motivation to write more for you!

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS PURE SMUT, IT DOESNT ADD MUCH TO THE PLOT BUT I AM ADDING IT ANYWAY BC UR ALL A BUNCH OF HORNY SLAGS <3

ALSO THIS IS WRITTEN IN 3RD PERSON BC ITS EASIER FOR ME

-K

Against Charlie's full lips, her velvety smooth lips moved in perfect synchronisation against one another in a passionate unity of the love that they held for one another. She could feel his breath tickle her face, fingers carding through their beloved's hair as they savoured the sensation of being in their lover's arms.

She pulled his face down to her level and he pulled her closer to him. He smashed his lips onto hers, he grabbed her thighs and squeezed them lightly at which she let out a whimper of desire. His tongue grazed her bottom lip, asking her to open her mouth. She did. Charlie's tongue danced with Fleur's both fighting for dominance, which he quickly won.

Fleur let out a whimper as Charlie started to take off her clothes in an agonisingly slow manner. She started to pull off her shirt when he lightly slapped her hands away. "That's for me to do baby, not you."

He got the piece of fabric and tore it off of her, leaving her in her underwear. He moved up towards her neck, trailing bite marks along the base and working his way up. "You're mine," he groaned into her neck as he attacked it.

"I'm yours, Charlie!" she whined.

The police chief pulled her onto his lap as he sat on the table, grazing his tongue across her neck, making a moan emit from her throat.

"Charlie!" She heard a guttural moan come from the man abusing her neck as she whined it.

He moved his hands behind her back, unclipping her bra. She unbuttoned the top few buttons of his uniform, then started lightly nibbling on his neck as he played with her breasts, pinching her erect nipples and sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout her sensitive body. Her hips bucked and Charlie groaned at the feeling.

She grinned and kissed him, pushing him to the table and straddling him, trailing her tongue down his chin and kissing down his neck down to his collarbone and farther down. Looked up at him watching him lean his head back and groan. Fleur reached his jeans and started to undo Charlie's belt, his cock sprang up fully erect.

He looked down at her as she moaned at the sight, him staring lustfully into her deep grey eyes. He moaned so deliciously when she reached out and gripped the base of his cock. Leaning in, she give the head a lick, letting out a soft noise when she tasted the precum bubbling out. His hand gripped her dark hair as she wrapped her lips around him.

A throaty moan escaped him and he rolled his eyes back slightly, pleasure coursing through him. She grabbed his hips as she pushed her way down, swallowing around him to pull out moans from his mouth. His grip on her hair tightened. She groaned as she felt him hit the back of her throat and the vibrations almost sent him over the edge right there.