8

A/N: pretty please could you vote? it would make me happy and give me the motivation to write more for you! I have also never written a date scene so i hope it's alright

-K

It was Friday, the day of Fleur's date with Charlie. She had decided to go out shopping in Port Angeles with Bella, attempting to find a dress for that late afternoon. She had said to the school that Bella was ill to get her out for the day, Fleur wanted Bella's advice and she also wanted to hear from Bella whatever the girl wanted to say. It was nice to have a day off of school without being ill all day.

"How has school been this week, Bells?" She asked the brunette.

"It's been good, I met up with a few of my friends. They are a bit- how do I put this nicely?- blabbermouths? Yeah, that's nice enough to describe them. Their only personalities are to do with their social status; all they do is gossip. Except for Angela, she is so kind and caring, she's probably my only true friend at that school. She is so genuine and nice and puts others before herself. She doesn't deserve to be friends with people like Lauren and Jessica." Bella rambled on, obviously not being a big fan of those girls.

"Angela sounds lovely, Bells! Maybe she could come around when you are both free? I would like to meet her, anybody that makes you happy is welcome at any time around our house." Fleur spoke to Bella lovingly, only wanting the girl who was like her own daughter to feel as happy as possible, "Has the coward shown up to school?"

"Who? Edward?", Charlie's daughter asked at which Fleur nodded in response, "He showed up a couple of days ago, we were in biology and he apologised about what happened on the first day, I asked him about his eyes because on Monday they were pitch black but then yesterday they were a nice topaz colour. He got pissed when I asked about them and made up some dumb excuse about it being 'the fluorescents' or some other bullshit." Bella rolled her eyes and huffed annoyed at the Cullen boy. "For the rest of the week, he has been looking at me like he wants to eat me alive! Like at this point, I'm convinced he isn't human but I would rather not go through with some supernatural shit, I'd rather stay alive please and thank you."

Fleur laughed at her response, amused by how much the girl could secretly be worked up over merely talking about the rude boy. Holding up a cute little dress to her body, Fleur asked Bella for her opinion on it.

"Let's put it this way, I would have a half-sister if you wore that. So do it!" Bells teased with a small laugh.

Fleur chuckled at the girl's response and purchased the dress before heading back to Forks.

When back home, Bella helped her get ready. First, she put on the dress with some tights on along with a pair of Doc Martens and Bella curled her hair at the ends to get a beach wave type of look before adding light makeup and some shiny lip gloss. It was pretty yet casual enough to do whatever Charlie had planned for the evening.