8 | Initiation

Just before opening the front door of the school building, what Heeseung had seen could be called a double pain.

Not only it had started raining - quite heavily in addition - but also behind the doors, yet under the roof, stood Sunghoon with someone who seemed to be a classmate of theirs.

A pretty girl with long, blond hair; fried looking yellow wig, according to Heeseung's opinion.

The said student was approaching Sunghoon, trying to get his attention.

Heeseung, wanting to stop her from getting close to the "precious boy", loudly opened the door - making sure everybody noticed his presence.

"Well I have an umbrella to share if you'd like, Sunghoon-ssi..." the blonde suggested whilee showing her navy blue umbrella to the other.

Sunghoon thought for a second then said, "Actually, I'd gladly accept your offer," He took the umbrella from the girl and opened it.

Heeseung watched the boy, knowing he'd have to witness them walking away together after. He saw how the girl looked already excited, her face lighting up hearing the blond's words.

"It's starting to pour, so it would be a shame to get soaked, right?" Sunghoon asked, though at the end of the sentence he looked at Heeseung, his lips curving upwards slightly - just enough for the older to notice.

He then stepped closer to Heeseung and placed the opened umbrella above them.

"Shall we?" Sunghoon gestured towards the pavement leading outside of the school.

Heeseung looked at him, feeling totally shocked - not believing it was really happening.

His cheeks were tinted with a hint of pink, reflecting the boy's fluster on his face due to the younger's act, "S-sure," he stuttered.

Without thanking or at least looking at the girl, Sunghoon took the first step forward, Heeseung following him.

The blonde stared at them leaving her with nothing, her mouth agape from disbelieving in Sunghoon's mannerless behaviour.

"Asshole, ugh I'm starting to hate boys for real now," she said, fake gaging to express her resentment.

The pair under the given-stolen umbrella walked at a decent speed, reaching the gate, staying in silence.

Seunghoon looked at Heeseung, making the other look back at him, "May I accompany you to your house?" he inquired.

"If you could, I would appreciate it," he responded simply, not revealing his happiness mixed with some nervousness.

Heeseung wanted to tell the other directions, "So we'd have to go tha-"

"I know. Don't worry about that," Sunghoon cut in. Again showing the older a barely visible smile.

"Oh, I see..." Heeseung said, immediately understanding the other's message. "Lead the way," he added, indirectly telling Sunghoon that he wasn't so easy to be played with.

Sunghoon chuckled at the sly remark and proceeded to lead to Heeseung's home.

The walk was bound to be awkward, they had never initiated a real conversation with each other. Yet, to everyone's surprise, it was not. They walked in silence, a comfortable one.

Reaching the entrance of the apartment building Heeseung lived in, they stopped on the stairs. The rain would stop at anytime since it started to only drizzle.

"Thank you for today," Heeseung said, locking eyes with Sunghoon.

"Of course," the other replied.

"You know, you do look better from the front. I hope you will give me more opportunities to see it," the older stated, tilting his head slightly.

"I'll make sure to do so then..." Sunghoon said, his eyes focusing on Heeseung's plump lips, feeling like they'd be so kissable at that moment.

The older captured it, ignoring the fact, "See you in class, Sunghoon," he bid his goodbye, waking up the latter from his trance.

Heeseung waved at Sunghoon, disappearing in the building's abyss.

Sunghoon sighed, starting to realise the commitment he'd have to make for his desired target.

The boy walked to his apartment with head full of thoughts on how to approach the other and eventually make him become his.

'I'm not going to go easy on you, my lovely deer' He thought to himself, smirking.
_

'The weather's good today,' Heeseung thought as one ray of sunlight came through the window of the classroom, laying on the raven-haired's face, defining it's features.

He stood up from his seat, wanting to get some fresh air from the outside.

Walking down the little pavement surrounded by green gifts of nature, he found himself an abandoned bench. It was situated close to an old, near rotting weeping willow. It's leaves waved in the rhythm of the light, lyrical wind.

Heeseung sat down, feeling fullfiled just by the view, relaxing at least for those mere minutes.

Not after much time, he heard steps which were getting louder by each second.

"Hey, why are you sitting here all alone?" a much younger boy than Heeseung asked, approaching the other.

The one in the question opened his eyes, looking at him confused.

"I'm sorry for disturbing," he bowed low. "by the way, I am Harua," the boy grinned, eyes filled with joy.

"Well I'm Heeseung-"

"I-I know, I saw you a few times in the hallways. I didn't know you're fond of being alone. Usually I see you with these guys.." he went on. "Oh and, how should I address you, Heeseung... sunbaenim?"

"Ah no, no, hyung is just fine," the older said, flustered with the name.

"Okay, hyung," he smiled again, showing his teeth. The gesture made Heeseung giggle a bit.

"And why is that you came up to me.. Har..?"

"Harua," the other finished. "I just saw you in school and I thought I'd like to be friends with you, hyung."

Heeseung felt a little surprised, "That's... great I suppose," he said, being awkward.

"Your name sounds different, are you perhaps Japanese?"

"I am! I just happened to move here, in Korea."

"Cool," Heeseung commented.

While the two were chatting, or rather having a small talk, a particular someone watched them from afar. Sunghoon only happened to see them because he wanted to look outside the window, checking out the weather as he was bored.

'It's the student a grade lower than us, isn't it? What would such a nuisance want from him, huh? It's so unpleasant to watch...', the blond thought, muscles above his upper lip slightly pulling up, showing his disgust.

The boy then went back to his seat, supporting his head with a hand while his elbows were leaned against the desk.

He started coming up with a plan.
____________________________

Do you have any underrated kpop songs to recommend? If so, you can drop some in the comments, I'll eagerly check them out '°'