15 | True love?

Jake's brain was now filled with horror, did Sunghoon eavesdrop and heard the entire meeting?

There was no point in trying to lie or back away now; whatever the boy would've said could only make the current situation worse. So why not face the enemy?

"You're exactly what you've heard! You are a psychotic beast hurting others!" Jake shouted, pointing at Sunghoon while feeling the adrenaline rushing in his body.

"And you dare to say that to my face, huh? You should be ashamed of yourself, you mannerless moron," Sunghoon commented as he walked closer to the group, shutting the door behind him before doing so.

"No, you are the one who should be ashamed! Do you realise what are you even doing to people?" Jay joined, stepping before others, trying to protect them from unexpected attack of Sunghoon. "I remember how you stared at me at the table! You wanted to kill me with your gaze, I could tell!"

"Jay hyung, stop it!" Jungwon grabbed the older's arm. "Who are you to judge his behaviour then?!"

"Jungwon," Jake and Jay said at time, looking at him with a worried-confused face.

"See, even he understands it."

"Shut the fuck up! You deserve jail you piece of shit!" Jake tried to throw hands at Sunghoon, yet, Heeseung stopped him.

"Don't get ahead of yourself," Heeseung warned the other.

"Thank you, love," Sunghoon smiled. "Come here, you're not safe with this guy," he pulled Heeseung to himself by his wrist.

Heeseung tried to release from the younger's grip, "I-I'm fine, really," his brain was visibly dealing with lots of opposing thoughts at that moment.

"Heeseung-ssi, don't go near him, he's dangerous, please!" Jay yelled, clenching his hands into fists.

Jungwon hugged Jay tightly, tears forming in his eyes, "Hyungie, please, I still firmly believe that Sunghoon hyung is a good person... don't be angry at him..."

"Why can't you two be like Jungwon? Turns out you're doing more harm than I am now," Sunghoon smirked, grabbing Heeseung by the waist quite harshly, causing the other to gasp.

"Your little friend is so annoying, can you make him go and leave us, hyung?" Sunghoon asked using a baby voice, rubbing circles on his boyfriend's back. 'Maybe after hearing it from his best friend or whatever, he'll finally stop bothering us...'

"You're disgusting, Sunghoon! You hide behind Hee hyung instead of facing me, is your pride too high to even talk to me?!" Jake tried to provoke Sunghoon.

"Jake, leave it. Don't," Heeseung spoke with a mixed facial expression, eyes glued on the floor.

"Why?! Why would I, hyung?! I swear he almost killed the guy, he was petrified!" Jake took a step closer to the couple.

"We could be equal, Heeseung-ssi... I can lend you my little problem solver," Sunghoon whispered in his ear, giving Heeseung a small, sharp knife in his hand behind their backs. "We could be a psychotic couple, doesn't this sound romantic to you, my lovely deer?" he chuckled in a low voice.

"Heeseung hyung? Do you even hear me?! Hyung?" Jake looked at the standing boy, his head hung a little low, his body not moving. The lack of response from him made the younger feel weaker.

Jake was so afraid. Heeseung didn't react to his calling, yet, Sunghoon had a smirk on his face. The boy had an idea of what it could be foreshadowing.

Still not moving, Heeseung whispered back - only hearable for Sunghoon, "Oh, Hoonie, aren't we already a psychotic couple?"