10 | Disturbed moment

Entering classroom 36; Heeseung had an odd expression decorating his face, the one that wouldn't be seen in the morning of a school day unless the boy awaited fulfilling a self-made challenge.

Right after putting his bag down near his seat, the boy went straight to Sunghoon's desk.

He took a chair in front of the desk, sitting backwards on it to face the blond.

"Morning," Heeseung spoke.

"Good morning, what are you doing near a cold and dangerous person like me, sir?" Sunghoon responded sarcastically, suppressing a smile.

"I just happen to like ice, I suppose," the older answered as he giggled a bit.

"With those looks of yours you will certainly melt me," Sunghoon said, looking deep into Heeseung's eyes.

"No worries, I'll make sure to be careful with such a fragile being," Heeseung winked at the other.

Sunghoon felt very offended with the older's statement, yet, at the same time he loved the latter's behaviour. It made him feel as if Heeseung was like that just for him, he felt special.

"Excuse me, that's my seat," a boy stood next to the couple, making a confused face.

Getting completely ignored, he tapped Heeseung's shoulder and repeated, "Excuse me...? You're sitting on my seat."

Heeseung rolled his eyes at the sentence and looked at the boy with a dull face, "Yeah, so what?" he responded, not moving an inch.

The student sighed, trying to solve the matter quickly without any tension, " I'd like to ask you if you could-"

"And you're still here?" the raven-haired asked sternly, cutting him off.

Feeling put off to continue the useless explaining and getting a little chills from the coldness of Heeseung's voice, the boy decided to let him be as he himself left to find another place to seat at.

Sunghoon again witnessed Heeseung being in a weird state, bringing him lots of satisfaction while watching it, getting more and more addicted to it with every second.

Heeseung turned back to Sunghoon, humming to question the other's rapturous face.

"Nothing, I just fell in love deeper I think," Sunghoon said with dreamy eyes.

Heeseung placed his hand on top of Sunghoon's then he intertwined their fingers.

"Stop trying to make me blush, jeez," the older said, acting annoyed.
_

The break had just started, Jake followed Heeseung outside the classroom, "Heeseung hyung!"

Heeseung stopped walking, waiting for the younger to catch up.

"Hyung!" Jake exclaimed, finally reaching the older.

"Why yell? It's not like I'm deaf," Heeseung commented, knowing about the younger's presence since the very beginning.

"I saw you talking with this Sunghoon guy, why would you do that? He seems so cold and all, don't you remember his scolding Niki?" he asked, worrying for his hyung.

"Huh? Are you assuming that Sunghoon is a bad person? That's ridiculous," Heeseung stated, starting to get mad at the brutal assumption.

"I-I mean no, it's just that I don't trust him, okay? Did you really not see any red flags in his behaviour, hyung?" Jake enquired again, trying to aware the other of the odd vibe he got from Sunghoon.

"What? You're over exaggerating, Jake-ah. Stop it, please."

Jake pursed his lips, slowly giving up.
He grabbed Heeseung's arm with his hand to make the other focus and looked at him with a saddened expression.

"Just be careful with him, alright?"

"Whatever," Heeseung replied looking away, not engaged in the conversation.

Shortly after, Jake returned to the classroom, sharing his experience with Jungwon. Little did they know Sunghoon overheard their talking, unintentionally.

The heard words made him feel uneasy, in danger of losing Heeseung due to the boy's arrogant friends.

'So rude of them to step into our relationship like this, malicious jerks,' Sunghoon commented, though, not out loud.

He knew he would have to talk to Heeseung about the matter sooner or later, not doing it could result in the older believing in his friend's "warnings and worries". Yet, not to scare him with the sudden serious as well as probably consisting some threats conversation, Sunghoon had to wait for the time being.
_

Seeing Sunghoon in the corridor, Jungwon literally ran to Heeseung - who was standing next to his locker - at the speed of light, making the latter jump.

"Omghiheehyungwouldyouliketowalkhommewithme?"

"Wh-what?" Heeseung could swore his brain stopped functioning while hearing the rapper worthy speed at which the younger spoke.

"I take it as a yes, let's go," he pulled him by the arm to make the older get away from the lockers.

"Jungwon, oh my- what's with you these days!" Heeseung hardly managed to close his locker when Jungwon already started walking towards the stairs.

"C'mon, hyung!" Jungwon tried to hurry the older.

Once they were outside the school area Jungwon initiated a conversation, "So how have you been lately, hm?"

"Lately I've been great," he reminisced the recent events and blushed a bit. "I really have."

Jungwon noticed the suspicious expression on Heeseung's face, predicting the reason behind it, "I'm so happy for you! Is this related to the thing you revealed before?" he inquired, trying to get something out of the older.

"Thing I revealed? What do you mean exactly?" Heeseung narrowed his eyebrows.

"You know, the thing about liking a boy..."

"Oh- well... you see, umm.." Heeseung squeezed the strap of his bag.

'I knew it,' Jungwon thought. "OMG! Pleeease tell me who is it, hyungieee!" He pressured him on purpose.

Heeseung couldn't resist the younger's whining so after a few moments he gave in, "Okay! You won!" he exclaimed, announcing his surrender.

"So?" Jungwon smiled teasingly.

"It's a student from our class... Sunghoon," Heeseung sighed at the defeat.

'FUCK, THIS IS NOT HAPPENING,' Jungwon couldn't believe it was the truth, panicking inside, "S-unghoon hyung, huh? What a bummer, hahah."

Quickly coming back to his senses, he decided to act, "Are you hundred percent sure about your feelings for him? You know, hyung, he's known for odd behaviour and treating others badly..."

"I don't see it, Sunghoon is well-mannered... for the most part, but his presence always makes me feel better," Heeseung stated as if he was blinded by the blond's persona.

'What the hell is he talking about, are we even thinking about the same person right now?'
___________________

Jungwon's rap during the 하여가 (Hayeoga) performance was really something, though... can't get over it till this day *-*