CHAPTER 23

Author's pov

The soft light filtering through the curtains painted a serene picture in Yoongi's room, where Taehyung found himself waking up. As he sat up, the events of the previous night flooded his mind, leaving him feeling disoriented and lost.

The door creaked open, and in walked Yoongi and Jimin, carrying a tray of breakfast. Their presence brought a sense of familiarity, yet Taehyung couldn't shake off the confusion about why he was there.

Jimin, sensing Taehyung's inner turmoil, gently placed a hand on his shoulder. "I know you must be thinking about how you ended up here, right?"

Taehyung nodded slowly, his eyes reflecting a mix of emotions.

With a sigh, Jimin explained, "Yesterday, me and Yoongi also went to Blossom Haven Garden. But when it started raining heavily, we ran towards the exit. That's when we saw someone kneeling down, getting soaked in the rain. We realized it was you, so we brought you here."

Gratitude filled Taehyung's heart as he thanked Jimin and Yoongi for their kindness.

However, the floodgates of memories opened, and Taehyung couldn't hold back his tears. The events of the previous night replayed vividly in his mind, the pain of Jungkook's departure cutting deep into his soul.

Yoongi, understanding Taehyung's anguish, enveloped him in a comforting hug. "Shh, Tae... calm down, bear..."

But Taehyung couldn't contain his grief. "H...he... left... he left me, hyung," he choked out between sobs. "How could he, hyung? He's going to marry... someone else today... and invited me there. I can't bear to see him with someone else, hyung... I can't..."

Tears flowed freely, a testament to the heartache Taehyung bore. Yoongi and Jimin, witnessing his pain, felt their own eyes welling up with unshed tears. They knew the depth of Taekook's relationship and the devastating impact of its demise.

The truth was, Yoongi and Jimin were already aware of what had transpired between Taekook. The previous night, while they were at Yoongi's house, Jimin received a call from Jungkook, a call that shattered Taehyung's world and left him broken in a storm of emotions.

[FLASHBACK]

Jungkook's voice trembled with urgency as he spoke to Jimin over the phone. "Hello, Jimin."

Jimin, immediately catching the seriousness in Jungkook's tone, replied, "Yes, Jungkook, what happened? You sound so tense."

Jungkook took a deep breath, trying to compose himself before continuing. "Jimin, I'll tell you everything later, but please, first go to Blossom Haven Garden and bring Taehyung back with you. He's not in a good condition."

A tear escaped Jungkook's eye, unseen but felt through his voice.

Concern filled Jimin's voice as he asked, "Oh my God, Jungkook, what happened to him?"

"Jimin, please don't waste any time. Go there quickly. I'll explain everything later. Please call me once you've brought him back," Jungkook urged, his voice laced with desperation.

"Okay, Jungkook, don't worry. I'll call you back," Jimin assured before ending the call.

Jimin hurriedly shared the situation with Yoongi, and together, they rushed to Blossom Haven Garden, finding Taehyung in a distraught state. Without hesitation, they brought Taehyung back with them and settled him in the guest room.