CHAPTER 35

🎶Music recommendation : 24/7,365 by elijah woods🎶

Author's pov

As the plane descended towards Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris, Taehyung and Jungkook couldn't contain their excitement. The sky outside was a canvas of soft pastel hues, the early morning sun casting a golden glow over the sprawling landscape below.

After their unforgettable reunion in Paris, Taehyung and Jungkook had no doubts about where they wanted to spend their honeymoon.

The city held a special place in their hearts, as it was where they had rekindled their love and made promises of a lifetime together. So, it was only fitting that they chose Paris as the destination for their romantic getaway.

The aircraft gently touched down on the runway, and as soon as the seatbelt sign turned off, Taehyung and Jungkook were among the first to stand up, their carry-on luggage in hand.

Stepping into the airport terminal, they were greeted by a bustling atmosphere filled with the sound of different languages, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee, and the anticipation of travelers embarking on new adventures.

Exiting the airport, they were greeted by a crisp breeze carrying the essence of Paris - a mix of perfume, freshly baked pastries, and the faint scent of blooming flowers.

The sky above was a clear azure, with fluffy white clouds drifting lazily, as if welcoming them to the city of love.

Their private chauffeur awaited them, holding a sign that read "Mr. Kim Taehyung and Mr. Kim Jungkook - Welcome to Paris." With smiles plastered on their faces, Taehyung and Jungkook approached the chauffeur, who greeted them warmly in French-accented English.

The chauffeur escorted them to a sleek black sedan, where they settled into the plush leather seats, eagerly peering out of the tinted windows as they drove towards their hotel.

The drive through Paris was like a visual feast for their eyes. They passed by iconic landmarks such as the Arc de Triomphe, with its grandeur leaving them in awe. The Champs-Élysées stretched before them, lined with elegant boutiques, cafes, and theaters, bustling with locals and tourists alike.

Finally, they arrived at their hotel - a luxurious establishment nestled in the heart of Paris, boasting views of the Eiffel Tower from certain suites.

The grandeur of Paris welcomed Taehyung and Jungkook with open arms as they stepped into their luxurious hotel, a sanctuary nestled in the heart of the city of love. The exterior of the hotel was a magnificent blend of classic Parisian architecture and modern elegance, with intricate details adorning every corner.