CHAPTER 33

🎶 Music recommendation : All of me by John Legend 🎶

Author's pov

As Taekook stood there, locked in their embrace, a gentle transformation began in the sky above. The heavy rain that had poured down, mirroring the tumult of their emotions, gradually eased off.
The dark clouds that had obscured the sun's warmth and light started to disperse, revealing patches of clear, blue sky.

A soft breeze swept through, carrying with it a sense of calm and renewal. The raindrops that lingered on their skin now felt like blessings, cleansing away the past and paving the way for a fresh beginning. The sun's rays, once hidden, now broke through the parting clouds, casting a warm golden glow over everything around them.

As they continued to hold each other, the air around them seemed to shimmer with newfound hope and joy. It was as if nature itself was celebrating their reunion, painting a picture-perfect backdrop to their love story. The rain had stopped, the clouds had vanished, and in that moment, it felt like the universe was aligning to bless their love and promise them brighter days ahead.

As they leaned in, the world seemed to fade away, leaving only the warmth of their love enveloping them. Their lips met in a gentle yet passionate kiss, each touch igniting a fire that had been smoldering within them for years. Time seemed to stand still as they lost themselves in the blissful embrace, savoring every moment of their reunion.

When they finally parted, their breaths mingled in the air, their foreheads resting together as they held hands, unwilling to let go of this precious connection. Their eyes remained closed, basking in the euphoria of being reunited at last.

Taehyung's voice broke the tranquil silence, filled with a mixture of disbelief and overwhelming emotion. "You came...you kept your promise..."

Jungkook's heart swelled with love and relief as he replied, "How could I not, my love? How could I let my baby bear slip away from me again?"

Their intertwined fingers tightened their grip, anchoring them to each other as if afraid that the moment might slip away. Their hearts beat in unison, a symphony of love and longing that echoed in the room.

"I missed you so much, Tae," Jungkook whispered, his voice barely above a breath, yet carrying the weight of years of separation.

"I missed you too, Koo," Taehyung confessed, his voice trembling with the depth of his emotions. "Every day felt like an eternity without you by my side."

Their eyes fluttered open, revealing pools of love and adoration as they gazed into each other's souls. The sun seemed to glow with the intensity of their connection, as if the universe itself rejoiced in their reunion.

But amidst that, Jungkook's voice turned solemn, his eyes reflecting the weight of his confession. "Tae...tae I am not married," Jungkook's voice carried a mix of regret and longing, a silent plea for understanding.

Upon hearing these words, a tear escaped from Taehyung's eyes, a shimmering testament to the overwhelming emotions coursing through him. Without hesitation, Jungkook's thumb gently wiped away the tear, a tender gesture of reassurance and love.

Jungkook's voice trembled slightly as he spoke, his gaze never leaving Taehyung's. "Yes...baby, I didn't marry anyone...how could I? When you already took my heart with you..." His words trailed off, a deep ache evident in his eyes.

A wave of remorse washed over Jungkook as he spoke, his voice barely above a whisper. "I'm sorry, baby...I became a coward...I let my father win over myself...win over us...I should have fought..."