~Chapter 3~

The next morning I woke up and the first thing that greeted me was the report from the doctor. I took my laptop and opened the report on it. I started slowly to list everything that was written.

The first thing I focused on was the murder weapon. The victim was killed first by a bullet in the head, and then he was stabbed in the heart. It is believed to be a "single shot gun" typically used in archery or hunting. The knife was most likely an ordinary kitchen knife for cutting meat. It seems that the killer really hated him and wanted to be one hundred percent sure he was dead.

There are no fingerprints or DNA on the body. So our killer made sure to cover his tracks well. No traces of alcohol or drugs were found in the body. Which corroborates Mr. Lee's statement that he was about to go to work. But it also proves that the victim did not consume anything before the murder.

I wonder who he might have met on the way to Mr. Lee's house. Maybe he met someone before he got to the house or someone followed him. If he was killed near Mr. Lee's house then surely Mr. Lee would have seen something.

Then it is possible that he was killed while he was still at his home, but then how did he get there. Maybe the killer drove him there, but then again, surely someone saw something.

It would be much easier for me if I knew the time he was killed. Maybe I should go ask the neighbors if anyone heard or saw anything. It would also be wise for me to go to the place where Mr. Eunkwang lived.

What confuses me the most is the fact that the name Eunkwang sounds familiar to me.  It was like I knew someone, but I don't remember who.

My thoughts were soon interrupted by the phone ringing. I picked up the phone from the nightstand and answered."Hey, Changbin!" So who else could call me but Yeonjun."I guess the first thing to say is good morning?"

I closed my laptop and slipped it back into my bag."Um, I'm pretty sure the clock says 3pm." I turned my head towards the clock and saw that it was 15:15. I can't believe it's been 7 hours.

"From your reaction, I think you've been working again, non-stop."There was laughter from the other end of the phone. "Okay, moving on. Is that deal from last week still in place? You haven't forgotten, have you?" Since last week? Damn, I forgot."You mean dinner with your and Wooyoung's boyfriend? Of course not."I totally forgot.

Since this whole situation started, first I forgot to have breakfast, than I forget dinner with my friends."Okay, then I'll see you at 7:00 pm at the Blue Hour restaurant. Bye Changbin!" He hung up on me.

How did I manage to forget. I quickly got out of bed and ran to the closet to get ready.  This is going to be a long night. I just hope everything goes well.
____________________________________________

"Thank you very much for the ride."I thanked and got out of the taxi. I arrived half an hour early. If I've already forgotten about dinner, I'd hate to be late. I dressed in a black suit.

When we were making arrangements, they mentioned that we were going to a luxury restaurant.  I then asked them how to go from one of the foods bought on the street to luxury restaurants.  They then explained to me that Yeonjun's boyfriend has a pharmaceutical company, while Wooyoung's has a children's clothing company.

I was at first in shock as to how and where they met them, but they told me that they would explain everything to me tonight. So I'm excited but at the same time confused about how suddenly Wooyoung's longtime crush on Yeonjun. I'll ask him about it later.

Since I arrived quite early, I will wait for them in front until they arrive. I slowly approached the restaurant until I accidentally bumped into someone."Excuse me." I apologized and slowly started to stand up when I noticed that I bumped into Hyunjin."Oh, Detective Seo, it's nice to see you again."He smiled and went to hug me.