~Chapter 16~

"Is this a camera who looks on... This... This... They... They... I... I need to contact Seungmin and Felix..." I need to do that as fast as I can or.... I literally watching a cameras who have a look on living room...

"Hello, hello baby!"
____________________________________________

"Baby! Lixie and Minnie are here!" When I heard Hyunjin's voice I rushed to the door, not caring about falling off the stairs.Today I'm really in good mood, because today is special day. Or better said night.

"Momma!" I hugged Hyunjin. He petted my hair. I smiled and winked at Lixie and Minnie. They returned a smile, while they said goodbye to Chan and Jeongin. Eh, it's shame that this will be their last goodbye.

"Hope you have a fun tonight boys, see you tomorrow for breakfast!" Chan joked and winked to us. Oh yes we will definitely. You don't know how much we will. Plus tomorrow doesn't exist, at least not for you.

"Thank you, uncle Channie!" I went to hug him too. After all they give me a place to escape with Felix and Seungmin. Felix went to hug him one more time before he ran to the stairs.

"Seungmin be good and see you tomorrow boys. Hyung you too!" Jeongin waved to us and then with Chan went to the elevator. Seungmin and I went to Felix and rushed over the stairs, not caring about Hyunjin.

"Okay so here we go!" We entered a room and I went to crib and put down one side of the crib, so we could sit down. Why I don't have like Seungmin a normal bed?! I know they want to this to be a real, but really?!

"I really miss a normal bed!" Felix and Seungmin only smiled at me and shook their heads. Speaking of my bed, I wonder what's up with my apartment ... Is anyone visiting? Does anyone maintain it?

"Believe you. But you know somehow you get used to it. I mean... Maybe it's because we slept on it for 5 years? Hahaha.... Times really passed fast...." Seungmin said with a sad tone in his voice.

"Don't worry... We will go out. And... You will finally get back to normal life." I tapped his back. When I think about it... They didn't even finished a middle school. Those bastards!

"And did you bring those three things what we need?" I asked them, trying to change a topic. We need the box containing the gun, USB with videos from cameras and book by 'Choi Soobin', I think I hate him the most!

"Ah yeah... yes... of course... Ah...Bin, I... I need to tell you something... It's important... About cameras... There is something what you need to know..." I looked at him. About cameras?

"You know about cameras where you can see your friends?... I found that videos archive from these cameras can be seen and where they go.... Go to..." Seungmin started to struggle while speaking.

"They are in Minho's company computer..." He said. In his company computer? What? Why there...? Maybe he watching them from his company too? But still it's risky. What if someone saw him...?

"Minho's company computer? But that's unbelievable! That too much risky for him... Someone could see him. Maybe someone can found that and report him..." I said. It's not possible...

"I don't know why... But they are there... Bin, I... I know it's maybe not too much important, but.... I think we have, maybe... If we have to go and see if we can bring up some videos..." He said nervously.

"I think we can... I mean, we won't have too much time and it's risky, but... Ah... You know what? We will do this. After we get out I will go there, you will call a police... For emergency. Deal?" They both nodded.

"Boys! Dinner is ready! Oh! And Dada came from work! Please go down!" Hyunjin yelled. We all laughted and stood up. So... It's seems like that night is finally starting to begin. And hope it will pass quickly....
____________________________________________