~Chapter 12~

Seungmin's POV:

"Puppy!" Jeongin's voice was heard. I quickly got up from the couch I was sitting on and ran to him, ignoring the television that had been left on. It used to be a kind of reflex for me, but this time it's different...

"Pup, I have an urgent meeting with Uncle Minnie. I'll have to leave you alone for two hours, I hope that's okay?" He said and I just nodded with a smile. Looks like I'm lucky. I can explore around the house.

"Good boy!" He stroked my head. To be honest, I still feel some kind of feeling, but not as much as I used to... I think with him I discovered for the first time that I like it when people pet my head.

"See you!" I said and hugged him and he automatically hugged back. I'll admit that I still have my doubts about Changbin's words, but then again, I can't disbelieve. After all, he is my childhood friend...

"Be good." That was the last thing he said before walking out. Unlike Felix and Changbin, I spend most of my time with Innie. I'm the biggest reason he works from home now.

I don't like to be alone. I never liked it.  And not just me, but Felix and Changbin too.  That's why we were usually always together. We were as one. We were more than friends and family.

My problem is that I get too attached to people and then it's hard for me when they're not around. That is why I admit that I am very attached to Felix and Changbin.  After what happened a few years ago...

I think Changbin is the reason for my attachment to Jeongin. If he was there, who is the strongest, both physically and mentally, maybe I wouldn't be right now so attached to Jeongin.

But I also think that since he's here again now, he can also help me get back from that state. Plus if we continue to found out about Jeongin and others, I'll be sure not anymore have feelings towards Jeongin.

I really hate being so weak mentally. I wish I was as strong as Changbin or even better, like Felix. Felix is the strongest mentally of all of us, I think at least he was. Now it's Changbin, that's for sure.

The biggest problem with Felix is that he sticks to principals, not only those he hears but also reads. He had once read that the couch should stand in the north. The next day he came to us and changed our houses.

The only ones who can tear him away from his principles are Changbin and me. Even his parents had problems with him about it.  That's why when their influence passed to me, it passed to him. It's all my fault...

Because of my mental weakness... If only I was stronger... I could... So I'm glad Changbin didn't fall under their influence and bring Felix back. Now I'm left to deal with my own head.

Ugh! I think too much! I'm wasting my time on that instead of going to search! But now the question is from where? Maybe... A home library...? I think there might be something there.

I can't go to Jeongin's office because he takes the office keys with him. I'll have to figure out or ask Changbin and Felix how to get the key. Or rather I steal. But now I have to focus! Focus Seungmin!

I ran back to the living room and turned off the TV first. I need silence so I can hear when Jeongin comes back. As soon as I turned off the TV I went to the door that leads to the home library.

I went inside and slowly closed the door. I looked around the library wondering where to start... Even though it's home, it's quite big... Maybe from... My bookshelf?  But is there anything there at all?

I mean... There's nothing useful. Yes, he buys me books every weekend, but... They're all children's books... Maybe then the next ones are better than mine? Next to my shelf is a shelf of novels.