Their first time part 2 (Noah (18+))

I set her on top of a kitchen counter.

"You are so fucking sexy do you know that?" I look at her

"Say it" I demand

"What I can't say that!" She says

"Say.it." I demand once again

"I'm sexy" she says well it's wrong

"That's not what I said!"

"I'm fucking sexy!" Finally

"Yea you fucking are!"

I look at her for one more second before smashing my lips onto hers. She starts exploring my body. And she lingers her hand on my cock. Fuuuuuck she read my mind. She's playing with my dick and my balls while kissing me. Her multitasking skills are starting to show....

"Angel can I enter your pussy?"

"Yes please" she answers
I push myself in just as she said it! This is the best I've ever had! Fuck she's so tight and so good! I see her Vince a little

"Angel tell me does it hurt?"

"Yea your so big..." I'm not even half in, what men has she been with before... probably not men.

"I'll take it easy!" I tell her with a kind tone

"Don't I fucking love the pain!" Well if she say so.

I slam my whole cock inside of her and she screams out my name. I think the whole world heard her and it turned me the fuck on even more. I start moving and I see the pain

"Tell me to stop when ever you want!" I reassure her!

"Never fucking stop I love it, knowing all of you is in me! I need you to go faster Noah I want you to fuck me!" And that I do. I start slamming inside her harder... faster...harder...faster with every thrust.

"Ahhhh Noah it feels so good" "please don't ever stop!"

"Never Angel, your so good sooo good for me! And you feel heavenly!" Fuck I kind into her I start to notice my cock twitching

"I'm gonna cum Noah!" She tells me
"Wait for me Angel!" I'm almost there

"Ahhhhhh Noah I neeeeeeeeeeed to cum!" I slam into her a last time before we both cum together.

"Your so fucking perfect Evangelia!" She rests her head on my shoulder.

"Angel you told me to make you cum until you loose your ability to walk for a week... this baby is only the beginning" she looks a bit scared and I just smirk at her.

We get into the bathroom, and she looks at herself in the mirror. So beautiful!

"Do me from behind noah"

"I want to be able ti see your face Angel I can't do that from behind" I tell her

"The mirror noah, the mirror" she say while smiling.

I stand behind her and push her down towards the counter top.
"Tell me to stop whenever and for any reason! Got it!" I tell her once again

"Yes!" I look at the image of us in the mirror, fuuuck this looks so fucking good

I slam into her without warning and once again she moan out my name. It makes me wild! I start penetrating her pussy. Hearing our skin clapping at each thrust. It's music to my ears!

"You feel so good Angel, you take me so perfectly!" I praise her. I mean she is a god to be praised! She's screaming, standing on her toes to be able to bend over the counter. I see her toes start too curl and her pussy clenching around my cock!
"Don't cum!" I demand. I want to make her wait, she will feel more euphoric.

"Noah please!"

"NO"

She whimpers, it's starting to pain her. Pleasure pain her. I hear it in her moans! I cum and continue penetrating her body feeling every inch of it. I grab her hair in one hand and lift her head up too look In the mirror.

"Look into my eyes and don't cum!" I order her, I fasten to a speed she won't be able to climax at. And keep going until I start to feel my cock tense up once again.

"Beg me, beg me to let you cum." I instruct.

"Please Noah let m show you how good you make me feel by making me cum and moan out your name as your cock rides me through my climax!" How can I say no to that?

"Cum with me baby... now..." and we both Finnish in her again! I slide my cock out and set her on the counter with her back towards the mirror. I put her on the edge and get on my knees. I got to come 4 times and she 3, that's not fair.

I watch my seeds drip out of her and lick it. The mixture of her sweet cum and my seeds is heaven in dripping form. I start licking her pussy and rub her clit. Her hand is gripping B my hair tight every time I hit her g-spot. Tacking me where to go.

She tastes soooo good, her pussy is so fkn perfect! It doesn't take long before she starts to clench. And then orgasm into my mouth. Mmmmm she tastes so good. After licking every drop I go up and kiss her.

"Taste that Angel, the taste o your pussy in my mouth!"

"It tastes so good" a answer with a hmmm.

I take her down from the counter, she can still walk pretty okay. Not when we're done.

"Get in the shower" I instruct her. We both get in and I get the water running.
"Is this I good temperature?" I ask her

"Yes it's perfect!"

"Good now jump up!" She looks confused.

"You said 'make me come from over me, behind me... under me' so jump up Angel and ride me!" She looks at me in chock that I remember it so perfectly!But she do as I say. Such a good girl for me! She really is.

I ask her permission, when it's given I direct her down on my cock. She starts riding me, and I help by thrusting in what she does and out when she does! I love seeing her rising my cock! Being in barge if the rhythm, the clapping of our skins when my cock devours her pussy. When it assaults her vagina. He eating her moan my name and tell me how good I make her feel!

Seeing the water pour down her body. She throws herself backwards letting the water rain on her face.

"I wish this was your cum Noah" she says... I came inside her right that second and so did she. She gets of and down on her knees again... I look at her confused.

"Turn of the water and make your cum take its place!" Is she being for real because I will do it!

"Now Noah I want your seeds on 'y body, I want you to cum on my face and then let it drip down my whole body!"

And that I do I start rubbing my own cock. Back and forth until I come on her face and in her mouth.

"More" she tells me, I love when she's in charge. I  do as she says and cum on her twice more. And then watch it drip down her body... it's so fucking sexy. She doesn't let me touch her either so I continue to touch myself and cum on her over and over while she drags her fingers over my cum and push it inside herself.

"I did say from the front to! Didn't I?"

"Yea you did Angel, you fucking did!" She's all I ever wished for! We continue this for a while before I can't help myself and slam myself in her and Fuchs her with so much force she can't stop screaming. I lick my cum from her body and for the last time we both Finnish together again. We both then clean our selves and lay on the couch under a blanket.

"Get some rest Lia, your body is tired!" And she falls asleep in just a couple of seconds.

I hadn't noticed the scars on her back until now. Their so many and they look like they hurt more than I could ever imagine. What happened to you Evangelia?

Authors note:
They really let out all sexual frustration they had! Hope you all enjoyed!

Word count: 1395