Sicily

Evangelia:
"Boss he is still looking for you, but Chelsea accidentally spilled that you've moved out of Canada"

"Well then why would I care? He won't find me! And if he does... he'll wish he didn't" can he just fucking stop! I have no interest in ever getting back too him! It's been 2 fucking years, get over it man!

I've been sleeping around like a whore and i'll say it fucking loud! Just because he's tripped by guilt doesn't mean that he should bring me down with him. Plus I saw him once during those two years and that's fucking enough for me!

———-
7 months after he left:

"He's outside your office Angie... he's been coming here every chance he gets"

"Send him in" I tell Jason coldly

I don't know if I'll regret it but hell if it makes him stop then I will talk to him!

"Noah you need to understand something, I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU! You need to stop calling to the office, my home, Isla and me! Stop texting and stop showing up! I can't take it anymore, if you really love me then stop!"

"I can't stop until you forgive me! I feel like shot and I can't live my life because of it!"

"HOW did this become a thing about you! I don't care if you feel like shit because frankly you should! You really fucking should! But I need you to stop, because I'm order to live my life and move on I need you to stop!" He's starting to cry... shit I feel really fucking bad

"Please Lia I love you just let me prove to you how much I love you!"

"Stop saying that, like it means something! Because it doesn't! It doesn't mean anything too you" now I'm starting to cry

"Lia don-" I cut him of

"Noah if you love me like you say you do... then let me go!"

"I can't"

"You have too let me let you go! If you love me, if you want me to be happy then let me let you go!" Now I'm ducking crying good jobb!

"I- Lia I- I can't! I can't let you go because we are meant for each other! And you always said to fight for the things I believe in the most, and that's us. The thing I believe in the most is us growing old together and having children in our farm house! I believe in us and you should too!" Since when is he so good at speeches and making me cave in! But I can't and I won't...

"No! You should leave, go to Russia and don't come back. Because there is no us, no we, no farm house and no future! Let me go, I can't be happy until you do. Because I can't let you go until you let me. So please, please for the love of god let me go! I want too move on with my life and you should want that too!"

"Let me let you go Noah... you have to let me, let you go" I'm crying like shit! I didn't want to be weak in front of him again but here I am.

—————
Now:
Yeah no, not meeting him again. He almost made me cave in and I won't fall for his shit again. Hell just pull sim fucking 'I'm sorry I live you with all I have' shit and I will fall for it. Then he'll leave again.... Or just break me even worse.

I can't live like that again, I can't be the person I was. The over happy, loving and smiling person I was. The one who trusted and showed weakness. I can't do that, I'm starting a mafia war, killing every person involved in human/sex trafficking and the people who were involved in Nathan's death.

—————-
Noah:
I've officially quit now, I need to find her. And I think Italy is the place too start. Isla would definitely spill it too me, she beloved that we would last through it all even this so... Italy.

I book the first flight, marly is in Sweden with my mom and Mia. So I don't have to think about traveling with a dog. I pack s bag quickly before leaving to the airport. I was in luck, a flight too Sicily that leaves in 3 hours so I better get there fast.

This might actually work, I might actually see her! The love of my life! My woman! Well no I don't own her, but she owns me!

I wonder what that agent will do, will he follow me to Italy? Only one way too find out!

I leave the apartment and jump into the agent/ bodygurds car.

"Let's go!" He looks at me weird

"I'm going to Italy so, drive me to the airport?" Awkward pause

"Please?"

He starts driving, it's so fucking awkward.

"Are you a killer?" Wait... did I just ask him that? Will he kill me now? He glanced at me through the rear view mirror.

"Sorry I take that back."

He grunts a quick 'mhmm'

I'm not good with silence and awkwardness.

"Do you really think she would let someone with no prior experience guard you? You really don't know her do you?"

"I know her!" Excuse me I know her very well

And once again he grunts a 'mhmm'

"I do! I really know her! Her favorite color is black and red especially in het outfits. She wants her first daughter to be named Daria-" he cuts me off

"Are you trying to convince me or yourself? Plus if you really did know her you wouldn't tell me those things. You would know that she does not like when people tell anything about her to someone else." His tone is so plane. Like it's just a dark husky voice of someone who's really calm and gathered.

But he's right, who am I trying to convince? Me or him?

We arrive at the airport and he just walks in like he knows exactly where we are going.

"Excuse me Mr.have no name, you don't know where we are going plus you can't skip security"

He laughs, he do the Lia thing by just laughing instead of telling you something.

"She's had a private plane here waiting for you, for when you wanted to leave. So you can't be targeted on a commercial flight. And we do no skip security, I am security so just fucking walk without talking!" He's just like her it's actually disturbing in a way.

"Yes sir" he literally just gave me the biggest side eye, he's scary...

"Wait! Why haven't we taken that plane when I've been going to Canada?"

"What did I say? No. Talking."

Just answer please! Annoying dude.

Authors note:
How do you guys want it to end? I hunt decided yet so please tell me what you would want!!!

Vote and comment, I love reading and answering your comments!

Word count: 1175