twenty.

Jovie sat up groggily as she rubbed her eyes. Yesterday's events had been fun and more than tiring, the moment she got upstairs she passed out. She looked around, the boy's scattered around her with a multitude of pillows and blankets.

   Remus was curled up next to her, hugging a pillow as his tawny hair went every which way. Then Peter was behind him, sleeping next to James who conveniently had his head laid across the blonde's legs.

   She scanned the room for Sirius, his black head of hair nowhere to be found.

   She looked for a way to escape and look for him however she found her friend's had formed a sort of circle around her and any movement no doubt might wake them up.

   Just as she was about to lay down again Sirius entered the room, a mug of hot coco in hand. He ran a hand through his messy hair, "good morning."

   Jovie grinned, "morning."

   Sirius glanced away as he took a seat, he no longer needed to watch her when she smiled. He had memorized it. The way her dimples dug into her cheeks when she smiled.

   "So what's the plan for today?" Jovie's voice snapped him from his thoughts.

   Sirius grinned, "I almost forgot this is your first year. Every year after Christmas day Effie and Monty go visit their parents and let us have a small get together. A Christmas party of sorts."

   The blonde's face seemed to light up, "that sounds so fun!"

   Sirius couldn't help but reflect her excitement, "yeah, every year about twenty-ish people come. James likes to enchant the house with mistletoe too. It's actually how Alice and Frank had their first kiss."

   Jovie grinned, her eyes drifting down to Sirius' bare chest where the necklace she got him hung. Her smile widened before James rolled over, his face now facing the ceiling as he snored.

   Sirius watched him, a grin spreading across his face, "Jo do you have a pen?"

* * *

   "SIRIUS ORION BLACK! I KNOW YOU DID THIS!"

   Sirius broke into laughter as he heard James' voice travel down the stairs, bouncing off the walls. Peter chuckled as he enchanted the living room, protecting anything valuable that could break later, "you better run mate."

   Remus looked up to Jovie, "a little to the left."

   The blonde was seated on his shoulders, hanging red and green streamers from the ceiling. Jovie looked down at him, "this good?"

   "Perfect."

   James came barrelling down the stairs, shoving into Remus as he pounced onto Sirius where he was seated on the couch. Remus stumbled, Jovie grabbing tightly to his hair as she felt herself wobble.

   The two regained balance, Remus glaring at where Sirius and James were wrestling on the floor now. Sirius flipped the brunette over, sitting on his back as he grinned victoriously, "I win."

   Peter smirked, "not likely."

   Just then James reached up, hooking his arm around Sirius' torso as he slammed him to the ground, jumping up. "I am victorious!"

   Jovie gasped, "Sirius! Is he alright?"

   The black haired boy slowly sat up, rubbing his head, "I'm fine, Prongsy nearly forgot that there is no winning when it comes to us. There's only until next time," he smirked.

   "Everyone okay here?" Euphemia entered the room in a floor length dress, her overnight bag slung over her shoulder.

   Fleamont followed behind her, "you boys better not be fighting again."

   Sirius and James immediately separated, "of course not," they answered simultaneously.

   Fleamont helped his wife into her coat, grinning at the kids, "we trust you guys will be good while we're gone, same people as last year right?"

   Peter shrugged, "maybe a few more."

   Euphemia nodded as she slipped on her scarf and hat, "that's fine by us, the decorations look really good by the way Remmy."

   Remus grinned, "thanks, my mom made them."

   Fleamont pulled open the door, ushering his wife out as he looked over his shoulder grinning, the same grin James always wore. "Everyone behave, Jovie's in charge."

   James' jaw dropped, "Dad-"

   "Bye! Love you!"

* * *

   "Just put up the last decoration, it really looks amazing this year," Sirius sighed as he collapsed into the nest of blankets and pillows they had made on the floor to sleep in. It was bigger than both beds and all of them found it more comfortable.

   Remus pulled on his jumper, running a hand through his hair, "is Jo still in the bathroom?"

   James nodded, busying flipping through a random book of the blonde's. "My mum gave her something to wear for the occasion, said it would look perfect on her."

   Just then the bathroom door opened, Jovie stepping into the room with a wide grin on her face. The boys stared at her.

   Jovie flushed, looking down at her outfit. She was wearing a long low waisted silk skirt, a vibrant red to match the headband holding back her curls that were pinned atop her head. As a top she had a white sweater, red earrings hanging from her lobes.

   Sirius' jaw dropped, "you look beautiful."

   The red on the blonde's face increased as she grinned, "you think?"

   Remus nodded, "yeah Jovie, you look amazing."

   James grinned as he stepped over to the girl, throwing an arm around her shoulder, "you look adorable, now we can do the best part."

   Peter grinned, "I'll do the kitchen!" he ran down the steps, Remus following slowly behind. Sirius, James, and Jovie followed, going to stand in the kitchen as James fetched his wand.

   He held it up, a wave of blue engulfing the room. After a few seconds it was gone, the brunette turning to his friends.

   "Let the party begin!"