Chapter 1: Mysticore

There a world with dragons and fairies and all sorts of magical creatures and they all live together in a realm called mysticore but one day someone with evil intentions came to this realm her name was Scarlet the dark worrier one day she captured the king and the princess and took them to the shadow realm for in act of revenge for the queen not returning her love to her. One day the Queen ordered all the guards to kill Scarlet, all the guards refused except one knight Sir. Carlos he stepped up and said I will kill Scarlet but I'll need some help. So the Queen told her royal wizard Booker to help Carlos with his mission.

So they set off to kill Scarlet and return the King
and Princess. So can you do a teleportation spell to get us to the shadow realm? Carlos asked. Realm transportation is a hard spell to do and plus I will have to open the door to get there then close it which will take all my energy. Booker replied. Okay so how should we get there then? Carlos said. A random stranger came up to them from behind and whispered to them I know how to get you to the shadow realm. A random stranger said. Who are you? Booker asked. It's weird a random person would be willing to help the two heroes on their quest to defeat a petty enemy.

Carlos shushed Booker. Shh Booker let the stranger speak they might want to help us. Booker rolled his eyes annoyed that someone shushed him for being suspicious of some random person. So as I was saying the stranger said I know how to get y'all to the shadow realm. Really how then?! Booker said. "It's easy" You just need a dragon to help you get there. The stranger said. Oh really that easy it's a freaking dragon how are we supposed to get a dragon to fly us to a whole other realm! Booker said with frustration. So we're do we find dragons random person? Carlos said. You just need to go to the caves of fire and despair and give them  some fruit to make them help you, The stranger said. Also whatever you do, don't be mean to them they are sensitive and will attack you. Okay got it Carlos said.

Okay good luck you guys oh and here's a map the stranger said while giving them a map of the cave. And you can call me Lee and my pronouns are they/them by the way anyway see ya later bye. So the two of them left to find the dragon that will help them with the quest to defeat Scarlet and her shadow minions.You know you don't have to be so mean to them Booker. Carlos said. I just don't trust everyone I see you know people are dangerous here it's not all be nice to everyone and good things will come to you. No it's not how life works you need to work hard and to not trust everyone you meat they will just screw you over like people always do. Booker replied.

So uhh... this is awkward to ask but um do you know how to read a map? Carlos asked nervously looking at Booker. "sigh" of course you don't know how to read maps Booker. rudely said. So do you know how to read maps or not? Carlos asked. Yes I do. Booker replied starring at Carlos annoyed. So Booker what is your favorite color Purple? Carlos asked.

Okay why do you keep wanting to get to know me we have a job to do. Booker replied. So we can't talk while we are adventuring to save the king and princess? "No we can't" so please stop talking so much we are almost there. Booker said. Fine. "I'll stop talking" Carlos said. Good you need to. Booker replied. I'll stop talking for now says Carlos, snickering while Booker was getting annoyed. Hey we're here Carlos said So should we go in? We need to get some fruit first. Booker replied. So Booker and Carlos picked berries from a random bush and went inside.