Chapter 3: DON'T BITE ME I'M SCARED

Boss! The person in all black said, we got the thieves. A woman wearing a red dress came outside holding a knife. Hello boys the woman said with a smirk on her face looking at them. Who are you?, one of the men said. I'm the new boss of the fangs, she said. She looked at the Carlos, Booker, and the dragon and looked back at the guys holding the chain outside. WHY IN THE HELL DO YOU IDIOTS HAVE A DAMN DRAGON, A WIZARD, AND A KNIGHT ARE YALL STUPID THATS NOT SCARLET AND HER SPIRITS YA'LL CANT DO NOTHING RIGHT!

Why are we listening to you? One of the men said We don't even know you. The woman looked at that man in his face and showed her fangs getting him scared My name is Imani for your information and also my father made me the new boss since you men can't do a GOD DAMN THING RIGHT! They looked at each other and looked back at her and said your father is Mister Luther? One of the men said. Yes! He is and father wouldn't like to know that you're not doing orders, Imani said.

They unchained them and took them inside and as they were still asleep the men put Booker and Carlos in a room to rest and locked the door. Ugh....Where are we? Booker asked Carlos...... Carlos wake up we are trapped in a room. Carlos slowly woke up huh Booker five more minutes, Carlos said. Carlos wake up we are trapped in a room, Booker said. Imani unlocked the door and went in their room to check if they were awake. Oh you two are finally awake your dragon is in the back are you two hungry? Imani said as Carlos and Booker looked at her confused.

How are you going to say are we hungry after you kidnapped us who knows what you put in that food Booker said. Okay I know it seems that we kidnapped you but my guys didn't get Scarlet but they got you two and your pet dragon, Imani said.
They all left the room and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast, So why are you two in the dead forest? Imani asked. We are looking for Scarlet she kidnapped the King and Princess Booker asked. So we are looking for the same person then. Imani said to Booker, My father the previous boss of the fangs wants to stop Scarlet from destroying this world and all the other worlds in the universe. How can Scarlet do that? Carlos asked, She can do that with unicorn blood with their blood they can go to any realm in the universe and destroy it Imani said to both of them.

That's impossible unicorns are all instinct didn't they die after they got rid of the dinosaurs by transporting them to a world without magic? Booker said, They did but somehow Scarlet got her hands on a little supply of unicorn blood that's how she got to this realm in the first place, Imani said. Wait but Scarlet just wants the queen to marry her nothing else Carlos said. Y'all really believe that Imani said to them don't believe everything the queen hears. What do you mean Carlos said do you mean that the queen wanted the king and princess to get kidnapped? Carlos asked.

Maybe or maybe she is hiding something from them Booker said. Then why is she in her castle while you two are getting her "beloved daughter and husband" Imani said. Uhh boss the dragon is eating all the grapes and we are running out one of the men said. Okay hold up I'm going to give our friends here something Imani said. Okay here is a map of Mysticore and also if you keep going left then you will find a village Imani said. Thanks but we don't need a map of Mysticore we have our dragon she can portal us to the shadow realm Carlos said. Umm sorry to break it to you but dragons can't teleport to other realms they can only teleport to places in the world they are at only unicorns and angelic magic are powerful enough to make a portal to another realm.

So then where do we go next? Booker said, Y'all should go to the village stay for a few days then go and find the ancient ones Imani said. The ancient ones What exactly are the ancient ones? Booker asked. The ancient ones are a group of creatures that can help you on your quest to find Scarlet and save the princess and king Imani said. Imani grabs a bottle of blood from fridge and pours it into a cup.

Uhh that isn't citizens blood right? Carlos asked with a scared look on his face. Of course not killing citizens aren't what vampires do we drink dying animals blood we help them go to a better place or a worse place ummm we don't really know what animals be doing or what place they go heaven or hell anyway they give us blood so we can live. Imani said.Anyway we should get going it's noun and well we should find that village, Booker said. Okay then well y'all can visit any time, Imani said to them. They walked out the back where the dragon is and they hopped on the dragon's back and flew off towards the village.

They were nice Carlos said, Yeah but they were kinda weird and where is this village at? Booker asked. They flew down where the small village was and got off the dragon to see the mayor of this village. Umm do you know where we can find the mayor of this village? Carlos asked, Hello I'm the mayor of leaf village my name is Eleanor what brings you here? Booker looked at Eleanor and she looked back they both had a surprised look on their face. Mom Booker said, Eleanor stared at him smiling Hey Booker it's been years since I've seen you Eleanor said, Come I have to show you something you might want to see she said walking them to her house while the dragon stayed outside guarding the gate entering the village.