Chapter 7: Cloud island's Lovers and siblings

Booker and Carlos get on their Dragon and start flying to cloud island.
Booker what should we call the Dragon? Carlos asked.
How about spark? Because every time she blows out fire to go to a portal it would have a spark. Spark I like it. Do you like the name Spark girl? Carlos asked the dragon smiled.

Alright then Spark take us to cloud Island.
Spark blows a fire portal and they went inside.
Who are you? The giant cloud said.
We are visiting my sister can we please go on top of you? Booker said the cloud looks at them to see if they are telling the truth.
Wait clouds can talk? Carlos says.
You're not from here are you Knight? The cloud says. I'm not from this area where I came from I never seen clouds, Carlos said.

Where are you from? The cloud asked.
I'm from an orphanage Carlos says with sadness. Booker puts his hand on Carlos's shoulder for comfort. You two can come up,
Y'all aren't lying, the cloud says. They flew up and saw houses on the cloud. Booker knocked at Layla's door. As they waited a tall elf man answered the door. Can I help you two or three because of the dragon? He said. Yes is Layla here? Booker asked, Yes I'm her husband Eric why do you ask? I'm Booker her twin brother. Honey who is at the....door? Layla said in shock. With tears in her eyes she hugged him.

Where have you been? Layla asked. We were looking for you for years. Our moms kept sending you letters, Layla said. Don't get mad but I kept burning them, Booker said, I'm sorry what?! Are you crazy why? Layla said angrily.
I'm sorry I just wanted to learn where I came from Booker said, they walked inside while Spark was outside they all sat down at the table and Booker told Layla about Naseeka and how she is their sister and that there triplets. Layla was shocked about this information.

Okay that's a lot to take in but since you two are here we need to tell you something Booker, Layla said with a happy mood. Layla grabbed Eric's hand and said We are having a baby!
Layla that's amazing how many months are you? Booker asked, I'm two months pregnant I'm hoping for a daughter, Layla said. Well the important thing is that the baby is healthy Carlos said. That's what I've been saying for weeks, Eric said. Someone knocked at the door, Layla answered and she saw a familiar man. Hey Layla long time no see how are you? The man said. Booker looked shocked hearing that voice, Luke? Booker said slowly looking at the man. Booker it's been years since I've seen you how are you baby boy, Luke said with a smirk in his face.

I swear to unicorn if you fucking say that crap to my brother again I'll kill you myself, Layla said angrily getting in his face. Aw come on "I'm not a bad guy," Luke said. Luke you stole my shell crystals for drinks, Booker said. That was three years ago, Luke said. Then when I confronted you, you threatened to kill me in my sleep. Then when I wasn't ready to have sex you forced me to,Booker said with tears in his eyes. Carlos got mad and went up to Luke and punched him in his nose. Luke then tried to punch Carlos and Layla used her magic to flout him up and threw him in the cloudy ground. I'm sorry Booker I'm a changed man you know you want me Luke said. Layla grabbed Carlos's sword and cut his face with it. If you dare do anything to my brother I'll fucking kill you Layla said. Luke ran away scared.

Later that night when they ate dinner a raven was watching them. I was thinking Booker if you and Carlos can stay here for a few days? Layla said. We have enough rooms, Eric said. No we don't have time we are leaving tomorrow morning Booker said. We can't just stay here for a little while? Carlos asked. No! We aren't staying here! Booker yelled. Booker went to the backyard and looked at the stars and purple night sky. You always loved looking at stars even when we were kids Layla said. I guess not all things change Booker said. Yeah you're still bossy Layla said laughing. Booker I miss you I need you in my life again Layla said with a tear going down her face.

We are always siblings we are always family Booker said. Then stay with me please Layla said holding his hand. Layla you know I can't stay with you forever you need to let me go one day Booker said. Layla hugged Booker crying I'll miss you. The next morning Carlos and Booker left to go to the shadow realm. There close to completing the mission Queen Rose says to herself.