Chapter 5: Naseeka's Story

So these are all Naseeka's memories Booker said. Yep so what age do you want to see her as? The messenger asked. I think when she was four Booker said, okay then go through the memory the messenger said. Where there is nothing here Booker said. Oops my bad let me fill the realm the messenger said. The messenger snapped their fingers and the ground was made out of stone and there where huge mirrors filled with Naseeka's memories. There now go into her memories the messenger said.

Booker if you want to skip in age just say a number of the age you want to see her own and it will lead you the messenger said. Booker steps in one of the mirrors and he sees a five year old Naseeka chained up in a cold room. Naseeka! Are you okay? Booker asked She can't hear you it's a memory the messenger said. Naseeka cries her face is filled with tears as the Genie walks straight through Booker looking at Naseeka angrily he slaps her hard. SHUT THE HELL UP BRAT! The Genie yells at her, he grabs a plate and hits her with the plate and it broke on her head. Naseeka cries louder STOP IT! While she lays there crying blood drips from her head. Okay send me to when she was eight years old Booker said.

Booker goes forward towards Naseeka's memories when she was eight. He looks at Naseeka holding a dirty plate Hurry up already brat you taking to long the Genie said. Naseeka put the dish down on the counter and went back to the genie I'm done with this I'm a person too you should respect me I have done everything for you and all you do is just be mean and hurt me Naseeka said but the genie didn't care he brushed her complaining off. Your a jerk you know that your someone with no heart Naseeka said walking away. The genie grabbed her hand and slapped her I'M YOUR MASTER YOUR SUPPOSED TO OBEY MY ORDERS! The Genie shouted at her. The genie let go of her hand and Naseeka went back to her room crying.

I want to see Naseeka at the age thirteen Booker said the mirror went all the way to the age and he say Naseeka with a scar on her arm and a knife in her hand trying to defend herself from her father. When did this happen where is the genie? Booker asked. The genie came from behind Naseeka and grabbed her so she won't move.

Let go of me monster where is my mother you need to tell me Naseeka said. Craig grabbed her face and said you see the reason I gave you up was because I didn't care to have kids especially not triplets sadly I couldn't sell you brother and sister your mother hid them away but I caught her and killed her Craig said like I'll do to you. Naseeka's eyes and hands started to glow a purple color and she screamed and a blasted shot from her and the Genie and Craig fell and Naseeka walked to Craig and picked up a knife and stabbed him in the throat over and over again blood squirting on her face.

Naseeka looked at the genie and turned him into stone and left them dead while she poof out of there. Where did she go? Where is she at I need to find her Booker said. Booker looked at her hand and it started to fade away. Messenger why is my hand fading away? Booker asked Your waking up Booker listen to me tell your sister Layla what you saw find the ancient ones and whatever you do don't trust the before the messenger could say anything else Booker woke up in his bed.

Oh Booker your up good morning Carlos said. Uhh Morning how long was I asleep? Booker asked You we're asleep for a few hours Carlos said. Booker looked for the mirror but it was no where to be found Carlos have you seen a purple mirror? Booker asked No I haven't why did you lose it? Carlos asked. No it doesn't matter where are my moms? Booker asked There downstairs Carlos said.

Booker went downstairs and he sees his moms and hugs them. Thanks for everything you two are the best moms I'm sorry for running away Booker said. Aww hun thank you we forgive you Eleanor said. Yeah it's fine Ashley said Eleanor made breakfast while they waited for it to be done. So where do we go after this Booker? Carlos said We go to cloud island I need to see my sister Booker said. And then we save the king and princess right Booker Carlos said, Right Booker said. Wait didn't you say Queen and Princess Carlos? Eleanor asked.

Oh i did my bad it's the King and princess that are missing not the Queen she is the one who offered us the chance to save them Carlos said. Really and no one else went with y'all or helped that's suspicious that she offered y'all to go like if I was the Queen I would be looking for them with a bunch of knights, wizard and witch's Ashley said. I think the queen is very worried about her husband and daughter are kidnapped Eleanor said. Or she doesn't care either way I don't really trust the queen very much Ashley said. Okay that's enough theorizing let's enjoy our breakfast please Eleanor said. They all ate their breakfast while a raven watched them through a window.