Chapter 6: "Rose" The Queen of Mysticore

Two years earlier before everything happened Scarlet shows up to Queen Rose's bedroom. It's been years since I've seen you my Queen Scarlet said. Hello Scarlet why are you here? Queen Rose said, My queen I have a plan to make you leave this awful marriage Scarlet said. Oh Scarlet honey I have a plan of my own so please be a dear and leave before I get the guards Rose said rudely. Scarlet poofs away and Rose starts to smile wickedly. Fast forward to the present and Rose is in the thrown room smiling. Oh Raven come here. The raven flies to Rose and Rose puts the bird under a spying spell. Go find the Knight and Wizard I would love to see what their up too Rose said.

While the bird is flying trying to find them Rose goes into a secret room in the throne room then she looks at a magic mirror and looks at herself. My plan is almost complete magic mirror I want to go back and see me at the age 14 Rose said. The mirror goes back to when she was 14 years old when she was giving birth to her daughter. Okay mirror I've seen enough I want to see when it all started the day I met King Henry. The mirror goes all the way back to when she was 13. Young Rose walks around the village looking for food until a handsome king came towards her. You homeless girl I'm looking for a wife and you are the perfect woman to marry how old are you King Henry said.

I'm 13 why aren't you looking for a wife that is rich or a princess Rose asked. Oh it's just because those princesses are just to rude and aren't interested in me for some reason so I just have to marry a peasant. Scarlet walks towards them angry. Excuse me but she has someone Scarlet said. Rose looks at Scarlet then looks at King Henry, uhh actually you had someone Scarlet I'm going to marry King Henry. Scarlet looked confused What do you mean you're going to marry him he is like 23 years old he is just trying to make you be his wife so he can own you Scarlet said. Listen my lady you choose ride away with me on my horse or walk away with this creepy elf peasant Henry said.

Rose grabbed Scarlets arm and away from Henry so he won't hear them. Listen Scarlet I am going to marry him I will have an amazing life and have everything I've ever wanted and I'll be Queen of the most powerful kingdom it's ever girls dream Rose said. But Rose what about me what about us? Scarlet said sadly with tears in her eyes. Oh honey there is no us only me now leave before I tell my new husband to get the guards to kill you Rose said. Scarlet left running away with tears on her face. Anyway Henry when do you want to get married? Rose said. Let's get married tomorrow you need to meet my parents first. Henry said.

The mirror stops the memory and Rose walks out of the room and sees what the Raven is seeing. While Booker, Carlos, Eleanor, and Ashley are talking in the background Rose is hearing the whole thing. So cloud Island that's nice well I think it's time for you to pay them a visit Rose said with a smirk on her face. You know what you are planning is crazy right? Scarlet said. I thought you loved me? Rose said holding a glass bottle of magic. I do just please give me my magic back my heart hurts I feel like I'm dying Scarlet said struggling to speak. Give me my daughter back she is the last piece to my plan and while your there traumatize her for a little bit okay Scarlet Rose said while walking away putting the bottle on the floor for Scarlet to grab. Yes my Queen Scarlet said then she opens the bottle and her magic gets back in her body making her feel better again. Rose is up on the balcony looking at the village. My plan is almost complete then the real games can begin Rose said then she does a wicked laugh.