11

Hiii :) I just wanted to say thank you again for the votes. Theirs like 3 certain people that have liked every single chapter which is fucking insane like thank you so much. Ily Fr 🙏💪
__________________________________

Franky plops down on the couch. "Whether I believe it or not? You said whoever it was you saw looked liked someone holding a wooden mallet right?" Franky asks.

Ussop gasps."That's right! Does it mean something?" ussop questions. "Yeah it sure does. It means that you saw a klabautermann.". He says. Y/n and ussop give Franky a strange look.

"What the hell is that?" y/n asks. "It's a old legend thats passed down sailor to sailor. Who's a very particular type of fairy. It only dwells on ship's treated with great care. You could say it's the ship's spirit. It's said that that it carries a wooden mallet in it's hand and wears a sailors rain cost. At times when the ship is in danger it will run around to ship to find a way to warn everyone.... I've heard that they've helped sailors In other ways too. But to be honest this is the first time I've ever heard some straight out say they've seen one. The more care a ship receives the more they grow to appreciate the sailors. This ship must of been determined to make sure you made it to the next shore no matter what. Just think about this ship had a crew that was so special to her. She even appeared in human form to assure everything was gonna be alright. I bet you she's been very happy..." Franky explains.

Ussop looks at the ship."Merry...I see.... So it was you. You we're the one that made those repairs and spoke to me back then. Weren't you? Merry.. " he says. Y/n stands there speechless. How is that possible?

"As amazing as that is I'm still confused. Tell me... Why would you have a big fight with your crew when you knew the ship was done for?" Franky asks walking up to ussop."It's not that simple...."

Y/n was about to speak when the bell ringed. "Oh someones at the door!" y/n says. "Someone who else good it be other then zambi and the others?" Franky wonders.

Y/n's eyes widden."But why would they take the long way... They always use the upper entrance. I don't think they could of caught straw hat if we couldn't." she says." Oh right! Im using you as bait to capture your crew!" Franky yells.

"They won't come. I'm no longer part of that crew remember. That plan won't work." ussop says." No. If that was sambi and the others they would of came in already. Whatevers on the other side keeps ringing it..." y/n says removing her gloves and putting them in he pocket.

"I'll get it" she says before walking slowly towards the door. As she creeps towards the door ussop and Franky continue to bicker. They obviously didn't pick up on y/n insisting their was a enemy on the other side. Opening the door the first thing she sees is black pants and shoes. "Wait why-" she goes to say when the leg she is starring at goes to kick her.

She jumps back beside ussop and Franky getting their attention. "Y/n!" Franky yells thinking she got hurt. "I'm fine I moved just in time. If I wasn't looking at his leg though I wouldn't have been able to dodge..." she says reassuring Franky.

"Who in the hell did that?!" Franky yells. "I apologize for the interruption. It's just that kid wasn't being very accomidating about letting us in." icebergs secretary says. Their mouths drop as they see galley law standing in front of them along with the bartender.

"Holy shit! Blueno? Other long nose? Bird guy?! I don't know your name lady but you're pretty so I'm fine with you being here! What the hell is going on!?" y/n says in shock.

(Their might not be no romance but hey a pretty lady is a pretty lady and I'll be damned if y/n don't compliment them. Still no weird shi)

(I hate the way this came out. Its hard to write fight seens 😭 bare with me)

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Franky yells before charging at them. He goes to punch the secretary but blueno jumps in front of her."iron body!" blueno yells "HEY What's the big idea?!" Franky screams. He grabs blueno by the face."What gives blueno? You got some kind of problem with me-" Franky says before blueno puts his hand over his mouth.

Franky lifts blueno off the grab so he would release his hand. "You think that's gonna work? You should be pouring Me a drink and what's with the outfits?" Franky asks. Blueno starts to raise his hand and poke out his pointer finger. Before it hit Franky lucci grabs it. "Not yet." he says.

Lucci then kicks Franky making him release blueno and send him flying. "Franky!" y/n yells. "Ah are you ok?! What did you do to piss off these ship wrights?!" ussop asks.

Y/n awkwardly laughs."Sorta kinda a lot.... " she says scratching her neck. "How the hell did lucci get a kick like that on me? What's the big deal why are y'all barging in here like you own the place?! And trying to hit a girl?! That's so not cool! Y/n is my little sister! You know? How did you freaks even find the place anyway this is my top secret base!" Franky yells.

"How we found you's irrelevant. Cause we are here right now. But know this we came to this town for a special operation. We're special agents. Spys working for the world government." lucci explains."Wait hold on... Are you being serious right now?!" y/n responds.

Lucci ignores y/n turning his attention back to Franky."I assume you know what were after. Franky. We know the secret that you're keeping. Cutty Flam. The rumor was that Tom's apprentice perished about 8 year's ago. But you're still alive." He says.

Franky starts to sweat."That's some pretty good detective work. I'm real impressed. But I'm starting to get a sour feeling inside my gut. Where is he? Where the hell Is iceberg?!" Franky asks.

"He's Dead..." lucci says making Franky tense up. "It's been a long game but now we're at checkmate. See I know you have the plans for the ancient weapon. Hand over plutons blue prints. Cutty flam." lucci says.

"Of course your ass plays chess. You look like the type..." y/n says. Lucci continues to ignore y/n waiting for Franky to respond. Franky stands there in utter shock. "Hand them over this insist!" lucci yells demanding the blue prints.

Franky comes back to reality." D-Did you just say hand?!" he says while shooting his hand towards lucci missing. Lucci dodges the attack before running to Franky in a instant and punching him. He is sent flying into the wall breaking it revealing a room. They walk towards the room.

(I just fucking realized Ive been spelling icebargs name wrong..... AHHHHHHHH)

Y/n and ussop stand in shock. What the hell happened it was so fast?! "This must be where the blue prints are. Look for it." lucci says. "hey keeps your hands off Frankys stuff you bastards!" y/n yells.

Kaku looks at y/n."Just stay out of this y/n I don't wanna have to hurt a kid." he says. Y/n clenches her fists."Stop treating me like a weak child! I'm being serious lay one finger on his stuff and you're dead! You won't even have a nose after you damn woodpecker! "She screams.

They enter the room ignoring y/n's threats.
"Damn it now I can't attack without damaging Frankys stuff." she whispers annoyed."Well look at this." lucci says while reaching for a framed picture.

"Don't you touch that! You're poking your noses into my personal space! My memories! This is the place where I grew up. What used to house the ship building company of Tom's workers. Where the best damn ship wright ever lived!" Franky says standing up.