04 | CLIQUE

Aadhya's POV

Have you ever regretted your existence? or have you ever regretted your decisions? Because I am. Why and how do I get into these situations where I want to disappear in thin air? I knew my luck was bad but I didn't know I would run into the devil twice in the same day. 

"You've gotta be kidding me, right?" I groaned in agony as he snarled at me while clenching his fists to contain his anger. He eyed the outfit I was wearing and not so subtly checking me out. His gaze clashed mine again which sent chills down my spine. It felt like the fire in his eyes was suddenly set on my skin, making me feel hot and bothered.

By this point, everyone's eyes were on us, and Aditi and Anaya were standing next to me looking perplexed, resembling the two guys with the mystery boy.

"What happened?" Anaya's voice fills the empty silence around us.

"He is the same jerk I previously mentioned. The one who was too arrogant enough to accept his mistake" I say glaring at him while maintaining eye contact. He narrows his eyes as he starts walking closer, reducing the distance between us.

Instead of backing off, I take a step forward confidently. He stops when he's a few inches away from me and I raise my neck to match his gaze.

"What did I tell you?" he asked in a dangerously low voice. I opened my mouth to answer but nothing came out of my mouth.

"What. did. I. Tell. You?" he pushed further, gritting between his teeth. "Do not mess with me and cross paths with me again. Why? Because I can make your life living hell" he threatened me.

"If you have so much problem with my presence then why don't you go elsewhere?" I retorted. One of the guys starts laughing at my response which is kinda adorable while the other covers his hand on his mouth to cover his laugh. I look back at him to find a scowl plastered on his face.

Who the hell is he to boss order me around? Asshole

He was about to say something but is interrupted by Aditi "Rey stop it please there are people around us. Let's go to our table and sort this out." she pleads, making his expressions soften a bit before agreeing with her.

"Ay Aditi why did you interrupt? It was so entertaining" the cute guy jokingly commented. We all glare at him which immediately shuts him up. "Sid shut up" Aditi and other guy say

That is when I realize. Please don't tell that mystery monster is Aditi's friend. I groan at that thought before looking  at Anaya who seems to be as confused as me. 

She simply shrugs and follows Aditi and the guys. I sigh, taking a deep breath calming myself and start walking.

This is going to be a long night.

We all awkwardly stand there unsure of what to do. I eye mystery monster 'rey' who has his hands folded across his chest. When I glance up, his eyes are already fixed on me, with a smirk on his lips. His gaze on me makes me shit towards Anaya uncomfortably. 

Aditi clears her throat making me break our eye contact "so um this is Dhruv Singhania" he smiles softly at us murmuring a small hey.

"This is Sid. Siddharth Mehra" he gives us a wide grin "Heyy. Nice meeting you all. Aditi has said so much but you guys."

"All good things I hope" Anaya chuckles trying to ease the tension. "Yeah all good but she didn't mention how beautiful you ladies are" I roll my eyes at his poor flirting skills even though I smile. I like how amiable he is with us unlike someone of course.

"You can do so much better" I comment while Dhruv pats on his shoulder, agreeing with me, nodding his head.

"And um this is Reyhaan Singhania. Dhruv and Rey are paternal cousins" Aditi says. I hear Anaya saying something like Oh maybe reacting to Aditi.