26 | REUNION

Aadhya's POV

"The weather is nice, let's walk for sometime before we leave" Aditi suggests to which we all agree. Dhruv puts one arm around her and the other on Anaya who pulls Sid and the four of them walk ahead of me together.

We decided to have dinner outside because A we are all super tired to cook and B to celebrate that I'm finally done with my Winter Design Project. After paying the bill we walked out of the restro bar.

I take out my phone and click a picture of them walking together.

I shiver when the chilly air wraps around my body making goosebumps arise on my hands. I bite my lips to stop it from trembling while I rub my arm with my other hand to create some warmth.

I feel a lot warmer when something heavy drops on my shoulders. I turn my head to find a jacket on them and Reyhaan on my right.

I raise my eyebrows at him

"You were feeling cold so wear my jacket" he explains which honestly surprises me

"But won't you feel cold?" I ask

"No, I'm used to this weather. Wear it before I change my mind" he says playfully. I gladly accept it without arguing much. God the weather is too cold for my liking. I slid my left arm in the sleeve which already gives me so much relief. I try to slide my right arm but I'm unable to do so. Sensing the difficulty he holds the jacket which makes it much easier to slide my arm.

"Thank you for helping me and for the jacket of course" I give him a soft smile

He nods at me and a small smile makes its way on his lips

"If you smile, you don't have to pay tax you know" I comment as we walk behind our friends

"What?" he looks at me with a frown

"You hardly smile if you're worried that you'll have to pay for a smile then don't worry it is free of cost" I explain with a straight face but in a playful tone.

He rolls his tongue against his cheek trying to bite his laughter back

"Oh c'mon don't hold it. Just a small one. I can already see it. Almost there" I tease him further and I earn a full blown laughter

I have a grin on my lips and I stare at him, my eyes filled with awe and admiration.

"You should laugh more often, Rey. you look cute" I compliment him pinching his cheeks

He stops walking and looks offended "You wound my heart, cute? Seriously? I'm hot, handsome, sexy not cute"

I give him a deadpan look and start walking after replying "Yeah no I would still go for cute"

I take a few steps but I stop when I feel his tight grip on my wrist holding me back. I look back at him raising my eyebrows "what?"

"You don't think I'm hot?" he asks me

I mentally scoff. Are we really gonna have this conversation?

Okay then what should I answer, huh? That yes I do find you hot Rey, like panty dropping hot. Everytime I see you wearing a black button down shirt with a few buttons open, giving a sneak peak of your glorious chest, all I can think of is to rip your shirt to shreds to fully see your oh so gorgeous body.

Or just in general when you drive or walk or work out or dance or when you play or just when you breathe, I find it too difficult to breathe because everything you do is hot.

Yeah no

It's wise not to blabber all that because this will just feed his ego more and give him an advantage considering the fact that I hate him.