16 | DUMB CHARADES

Reyhaan's POV

"Sid come out fast!" Dhruv kept yelling and banging the bathroom door. In response I could only hear some muffled voice making Dhruv let out a exasperated sigh and sat on the bed

"I can't wait for the trip to get over so I won't have to live with this pig" He says making me chuckle

I nod my head in understanding "Tell me about it"

I hear the bathroom door unlocking and Sid steps out and says looking at Dhruv in a girly voice "Hii love"

"Yuck, never do that again. Never ever" Dhruv says while walking towards the washroom and at the same time the doorbell rings. Sid goes to check and it turns out to be room service.

We spent the entire day from morning until now, sightseeing and roaming in the nooks and corners of Manali. We visited different temples, met the localities etc. We came just half an hour back and since everyone was tired we decided to call in for room service itself. Sid smiles and tips the guy as he exits the room.

"Call rishi and inform him the food is here" Sid says and I fish my phone from the side table and dial his number

After a few rings he picks up "What's up bro"

"Just wanted to inform you the food is here" I say

"We'll be there" with that I end the call

I inform Sid about the call "He said they will be here"

"okay" He says while folding his clothes and arranging them in his suitcase.

Minutes later Dhruv comes out of the bathroom and again at the same time the bell rings.

"What's with you and the doorbell" I ask amused while he chuckles and opens the door.

Rishi, Utkarsh and Neel enter the room as expected.

"Hello fuckers" says Utkarsh

"Hey" we immediately take the plates and dig in the food we ordered which is pizzas and burgers with coke

The tv was on and some random movie was going on which no one paid attention to because we were talking within ourselves.

"Hey pass me a slice of pizza" rishi says and I nod while doing so

"So you know Harshad right? Jai's group" Neel starts

"Yeah, what about him?" Sid nods

While chewing Neel says "well yesterday I saw him and some girl against the tree, eating their mouths off"

"Seriously? Who was it?" Utkarsh asks

Neel nods "I couldn't see the face because they were literally eating it but she vaguely looked like Eesha"

"No way" Dhruv replies and everyone starts gossiping about how not so surprising it was or predicting what's gonna happen next.

Speaking of yesterday, my mind couldn't help but drift off to that one person who has been buzzing my mind ever since I met her.

After winning that competition, I felt the happiness radiating from her making her face glow ten times more than usual. Her eyes gleamed in delight and at that moment I felt the stars or moon were nothing in front of her.

She shone brighter than them. Something tugged in my chest by the way her cheeks flushed with a rosy hue and if losing meant getting this reaction of her then I would lose every single fucking time.

"Soo?" Sid draws out, while everyone looks at me expectantly

Cocking a eyebrow I mimic in the same tone "Soo"