Chapter 12

"I..", she hesitates to reply. He could sense the uncertainty in her voice. With Taehyung still above her, the only sound in the room was her rapid breathing. Anyone could hear their heartbeats; it was that quiet.

Taehyung runs his thumb on her bottom lips and whispers,"Do you love it when he touches you like this?". His thumb slips inside her mouth, and a sharp noise catches in her throat.

He desired the pleasure of wrapping his hands around her small neck, but seemed to stop.

[taehyung's pov] :

I want to punish her, I want to let her know how hurtful it was to see her take his name in front of me in my own fvcking bed. I want to hate-fvck her until she feels vulnerable, completely helpless and confused...until she realises that she belongs to me.

[end of pov]

"T-Taehyung..", she stutters a little quietly. But before she could utter a word he pressed his thumb against her lips and his warm lips kissed their way down her neck, sucking on her sensitive spots, trailing up her collarbone to her cheek.

Warmth crawled up her neck as she crumpled the white sheet in her fists. His other hand grabbed the back of her neck and made her forcefully look at him, locked eyes with her and asked,"do you like it?", his brows dip as he looks at her.

"This marriage is a business deal..", she reminds, making him frown. "What did you say?", he scoffed at her words as his long fingers traced her jaw to the hair on the back of her neck. His piercing gaze lifted to her face and the hair rose on the back of her neck.

Her whole body tingled. He pulled her in, claiming her mouth, hungry and intense, until her whole body gave in. By the time she became aware, his fingers had already slipped under her hoodie, her skin smooth and radiating heat. "Does this feel like a business to you?", he pulls back, his dark brown eyes starting down into her soul.

His thumb traces over her lower lip,"tell me". She silently stares at him as her body starts to heat up. Until she could utter a word he again crashes his mouth on her, taking her roughly, possessively, as his other hand is now going down her thighs.

"You're mine", he tells her vehemently.

"T-Tae..h-hyung..", her voice cracks at the sensations she feels at his touch. "s-stop..", she grabs his hand that is caressing her thighs. Taehyung's brows twitch,"Why? Are you that discontented?". He didn't stop there,"Is his touch more satisfying than mine?", he smirked.

Jealousy had taken over him completely, he was himself unaware of what he was actually doing. He was going crazy at the thought of her addressing him as Jungkook never left his head.

"T-There's nothing going on between us..", she somehow manages to let out those words.

He ignores as he brings his hand back, holding her by hips and sneaking another hand inside her hoodie, lifting it up. She jumps in surprise at the sudden action. "t-taehyung..", she stutters.

[taehyung's pov] :

I was about to remove her hoodie but her weak voice made me stop midway. I lifted my head and glanced up at her. Tears were rolling down from both the ends of her eyes. And that was enough to crumble my heart. The feeling I didn't like - guilt - had crept into me.

If only I could control my anger but whenever I see her I want her to myself. I hate the idea of someone else ever touching her or even looking at her. I can't risk losing anything but her...this woman right here is driving me crazy and still has no idea about it.

I hate how I feel around her as if she is the only person who can make me lose my control..when I don't lose control.

I despise the fact that she is the only one on my mind...I hate how much I want her..how much I need her..

I am not a good man to begin with. Perhaps, she can sense it by now. If I was a good one I wouldn't have made her cry, I wouldn't have argued with her and would have just left the room without glancing back even once.

But to be honest, I am a monster and she is the only one who can turn me back into a human.

I cursed underneath my breath before looking back at her. "I am..sorry", I whispered in a low tone as I lowered my gaze.

[End of pov]

Taehyung gets out of the bed, making her rub her tears as she watches him walk towards the bathroom and close the door behind. She slowly sits up on the bed and starts fixing her clothes.

[y/n's pov] :

His smell is all over me..and for some unknown reason I'm not hating it. I've never been this close to any man before other than him, I want to hate him for doing this to me but..why can't I hate him?

This was not the first time I was this close to him yet..I stopped him. I'm still unaware of my own feelings. I don't understand what I want.

I was busy in my own thoughts until the wash door opened revealing Taehyung standing there in grey sweatpants and a dark blue hoodie. He looked at me for a minute but soon looked away. "You can use the bed. I'll sleep on the couch", he said, heading towards the couch.

[End of pov]

#timeskip: a week later :

"Boss, seems scary these days", Adam said, making Jen take a look at Taehyung's desk through the glass window where he was busy working. "Love can be the reason", she sighed. "huh? Love?",Adam gave her a puzzled look.

"Are you an idiot? Our boss is a married man and he loves our lady so much", she whispered. "Boss in love? Are you kidding me?", he scoffed. "oof this is the sole reason you're still single", hearing that Adam's face dropped. "What makes you think that?" "The way he looks at her" "How he looks at her then?"

"Like he never wants to look away", a smile covered her face making Adam stare at her. Suddenly, her eyes shifted towards him making him clear his throat and look away. "Well, I'll get going", with that he walked towards Taehyung's cabin.

[Taehyung's pov] :

"Come in", I heard a knock at the door and Adam quickly walked in through the door. I placed down my pen as I watched him making his way towards me. "Boss, as you said it's done", and a smile played on my lips. "And did you get the information I asked you for?" "Yes, here", he placed the file in front of me.

"You can leave", I ordered and with that he bowed and left the cabin. I stared down at the file for a moment, before picking it up.

Finally, picking it up. I opened it and started going through it. "Jungkook was y/n's boyfriend.."

[End of pov]

Meanwhile : at park mansion:

"How much of my shares are diluted by now?!", your dad asked over the call. "Mr park, you signed the papers", the person over the call tried to explain. "You issued about $48 million in new shares of the stock", your dad's grip tightened around the cellphone.

"You were told if new investors-" "You set me up", he cuts the person. "You're going to blame us because as the head of a company you made a bad business deal", the person over the call cleared and cut off the call.

"Kim taehyung, I know you're the one behind this' ', your dad was breathless with anger.

#skiptime : later that evening :

Taehyung asked Jungkook to his cabin. There was absolute silence between the two as Taehyung just stared at him. "What's your relationship with my wife?", Taehyung finally broke the silence, making Jungkook look up at him in shock.