Chapter 13

"What's your relationship with my wife?",Taehyung finally broke the silence, making Jungkook look up at him in shock. He was stunned by his question but after looking at taehyung's serious expressions his face went back to normal, "If you've already looked into it. Why would you ask?"

And the atmosphere tensed up. The fact that Jungkook didn't even try to decline the relationship between you and him was enough to piss off taehyung.

"It pisses me off", Taehyung let out a sarcastic chuckle as he got up from his seat and headed towards Jungkook. Standing across him with his hands in his black trouser pockets he continued,"Now you've two choices. First is to quit this job or..", he paused, making Jungkook look up.

He never thought he would be given an option. And that was pretty much surprising for him. "Or?"Jungkook asked, making Taehyung smile.

"Or continue doing your job and trying your best to stay away from. MY. WIFE.", Jungkook pulled his brows together. "You know exactly why I am working here and it's because-''''I don't care", Taehyung cuts him off.

"If I say this straight then let me remind you she is my wife and I want you to stay away from her. We can forget the past and-''''Are you afraid that she still loves me?",Jungkook's question cuts taehyung off leaving him speechless.

Taehyung clenches his fists in anger. "What does that exactly mean?",Taehyung glared at jungkook. "Don't you already know what I mean? If I stay by her side she will never move on, that's the thought that's making you lose your patience",Jungkook cleared.

"She is my wife", Taehyung clenched his jaws and grabbed him by his collar. "But she loves me", Jungkook replied calmly. Jungkook knows that Taehyung never loses his calm so easily but seeing him lose his temper over you was quite surprising for him.

[Jungkook's pov] :

Taehyung is a heartless, decisive and cold blooded man. As far as I know, this marriage was against his will. But one thing I can tell is he loves y/n. The anger, frustration and the hate that he has for me in his eyes is a clear sign that he loves her...but wrong time.

"You think I give a fvck about this marriage?", My clear question was boiling taehyung's blood inside and I could sense it. "All i ever want is her and you know what?", I jerked his hand away. "I can give up on anything but her? That's a big no. I have used all of my passion to love her", I looked him straight into the eyes.

Our gazes met and there was a silent cold war which was going on between us. "I can fire you for this" "You can't", I let out a small sarcastic laugh. "If you wanted to fire me you would have done that before talking it out with me. But you won't and you can't. You set up the park family and to destroy them completely you would need someone

who has detailed information about the park's and that person who can help you in that is me", and with that faint smile formed on my lips as I fixed my tie. "I hate smart people like you for a reason", taehyung poked his cheek in frustration.

"But i can't trust you", he added, making me raise my brow in response. "What does that mean?", I asked as he turned around and headed towards the couch. Taking his seat on the white couch he crossed his legs as he looked up at me.

"What if you plot against me?" Taehyung's question reminded me that I'm standing in front of Kim Taehyung, the heir of Kim corporation. "I want to destroy that man. And for that i won't mind joining hands with you even if it's for time being", I replied and a smirk formed on his lips.