Chapter 16

"W-What?!"tears were slipping down her eyes. The phone she was holding slipped from her hand and fell down to the ground.

"I hate the fact that I ever loved a man like you" "You are selfish, jungkook!" "You fvcking left me when I needed you the most"

"Are you still not satisfied after hurting me so much that you showed up again in front of me?" "Jungkook, please don't leave me..."

"You never cared about me..you never cared about my feelings" "I always loved you, Jungkook. Please don't abandon me"

"I can't live without you!!" "JUNGKOOK!! STOP!! WHY ARE YOU BEING SO HEARTLESS AND CRUEL TO ME!!?!" "Kook..i can't live without you".

All the flashbacks one after another started hitting her like a truck.

"Y/n?! Are you there? Y/n?!"Ella, who was still on the call got concerned after not getting any response from y/n for so long, started calling out to her unaware that y/n had long dropped the phone to the floor.

[y/n's pov] :

Trembling, I managed to stand up. My body, heart, legs, and head weighed much more.

"You just used me! You fvcking left me when I needed you the most! You fvcking broke my heart!!"

"Kook, I promise I'll do as you say but please don't leave me" "Why..?" "I never loved you, park y/n. I never felt even a bit of love towards you ''''Jungkook..p-please.." "DON'T GO!!"

"DON'T LEAVE ME!!!" "Jungkook, it hurts me to see that I'm the only one hurting and you don't even...seem to care..."

"Kook, you'll never leave me right?" "Never" "And what if you ever do?" "You decide" "Then I'll go away from you and never come back even if you beg"

"I'll never let that happen" "Dad, i love jungkook. I can't marry someone else"

"What are you saying? Are you in your senses?" "Yes, I am. Y/n let's break up. I don't love you" They keep on coming back!!

"STOP!! STOP!! PLEASE STOP", I screamed, placing both of my hands over my ears. I don't want to listen to it anymore.

"STOP!! S-STOP!!''''y/n, I love you ''''STOP P-PLEASE..S-STOP", I screamed even louder, trying to get rid of these unwanted voices repeating themselves over and over again inside my head.

[end of pov]

[Author's pov] :

The blood pounded in her ear. Her heart thudded in her chest. She despised it. She couldn't get rid of those flashbacks anymore. The despair she was going through was unendurable.

Her scream echoed throughout the room and could even be heard downstairs. Taehyung and Yuna panicked listening to her cries and surged upstairs. She could feel tears rolling down her cheeks.

Her body and mind were no longer in her control. She entirely relinquished it all. She couldn't handle it anymore. This distress was killing her internally.

She cried harder, her chest growing tighter as bile rose in her throat. She could hardly breathe.

"Y/n!"The door of the room opened, revealing Taehyung and Yuna standing behind it with a completely astonished utterance.

Taehyung quickly rushed towards y/n attempting to approach her but she didn't allow it.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME!!" "GO AWAY!", she yelled, covering her ears. She was out of her mind. She couldn't control her thoughts or emotions anymore.