Chapter 26

Until what he saw next made him stop in his tracks. "Y/n?"Jungkook called out to you as he held you closer to him in his arms. Taehyung stared at the two from a distance.

You had already passed out of the headache. Jungkook quickly picked you up in his arms in a bridal style as he opened the door of the car and carefully placed you in the backseat, shutting the door behind you.

Jungkook's eyes met Taehyung as he slowly took steps toward him. Taehyung didn't move an inch and stayed still in his place. "Why are you following her?"Jungkook raised an eyebrow at taehyung.

"Where are you taking her?"Taehyung questioned back instead of replying to his question. A playful smirk appeared on Jungkook's lips as he looked at Taehyung, "Why do you care? I can take my fiance anywhere I want. Who are you to question me?".

"Your fiance-"Taehyung's eyes widened. "Yes, my fiance, and one more thing stay away from her", Jungkook's smile faded away as he gave him a stern look. "Every time I come to see her.

You are always around. I hate that I hope you understand what I mean", saying that Jungkook turned around to take his leave, leaving taehyung behind in complete shock. He couldn't get over what he just heard.

- an hour later :

"Her...fiance?"Taehyung sat down by the edge of the bed bringing his hand towards his head trying to figure out the situation. "So...is this the reason why she asked me to stay away from her? So is this why...she doesn't want me to get too close to her?", a bitter smile escaped his lips as he stared down at the floor.

"Why? Why...why does it have to be him..and not me?", his lips trembled. Pain shooting through him made him realize that he was in love, his heart was not ready to accept that she belonged to someone else.

Suddenly, a chain trapped in the left pocket of his white shirt caught his attention. He held up the chain in the air, gazing at it for a while. The chain had a platinum diamond ring on it.

"This necklace-"Taehyung stopped midway as he remembered that he had seen this same chain with a ring on it around your neck several times before.

"Is this ring given by....him?", he muttered softly before grabbing it in between his fingers. "Ughh", he shuddered, "my..h-head it's hurting..", Taehyung groaned as he held his head with the ring still stuck in between his fingers. He was struck by a sudden thunderclap headache.

"I do"

"Don't move. I'm not enjoying this either"

"Who said you could look at him?"

"NOT AGAIN!!"Taehyung shouted in distress, the headache he was having was making him feel miserable. This was not the first time he was experiencing this but today it was unbearable.

He has been experiencing these headaches and a vivid woman keeps on appearing in his dreams. He doesn't have any idea who she is but she seems to be someone close to him....someone, who makes him want to get closer to her.

"WHO ARE YOU?! AND WHY DO YOU KEEP ON SHOWING UP IN MY DREAMS?!", he groaned in pain as he collapsed to the ground on his knees in agony. He was struggling with himself, he was fighting with his present and his past. Certain familiar voices started playing inside his head as he closed his eyes shut.

"You're everything I can ever crave for"

"Don't make it hard for me...please"

"The more I look at her...the more my heart races"

"Can't you look at me once, the way I look at you?

"I can hardly breathe in your presence.."