3

I wandered around a little too much.

Cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool.

I'm now somewhere I didn't know the exit to, in a place I don't know well and in a city where I'm currently learning the language. Shit.

As I was looking to my left and right, to see someone, anyone.

Should I text Bessie ? How do I tell her "hi bitch so you know I was thinking about the goal Pedri made so much that I didn't think about where I was walking to and there are like too many ways I can take right now and don't know wich one I came by."

Suddenly someone came out of the closed door (a bit far from where I am.)

It was a guy with skinny jeans, sneakers and a big jacket on him, walking without turning where I am

"excuse me ! I'm sorry to bother you, but I got lost... Do you know how can i get out of here ?"

The man turned around and I immediatly recognized who he was. He's Pedri. Pedri González.

"I-euh- a-uh-uh-" I froze. I couldn't move a finger nor talk. How ?! Why now ?!

I am not ready to meet THE Pedri ! I dreamed about this but now that it happens I couldn't talk anymore !

Do i ask for an authograph ? Can i ask for a picture ? No. He's surely tired. I don't want to bother him with the reactions of a fan. Oh my god,  God, why are you doing this to me NOW ? Why NOW?

Pedri gave me his brightest smile. A soft laugh coming out of his lungs. That was melody in my ears. God, even his laugh is beautiful.

He gave me the way to get out of here and winked at me before leaving.

My legs let go. I sat down with my cheeks on my hands. Silently screaming from shock. God please tell me i didn't ruin the only time i will ever meet Pedri. Please...

Suddenly my phone rang. It was Bessie. Shit. I had been gone for a moment now. Leaving Bessie alone in a place with many people even though Bessie hates that.

"you fucking bitch. I dont know where the hell you are but bring your ass back.right.now."

"GIRL I THINK I LIVED THE BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE JUST NOW I'LL EXPLAIN IT TO YOU LATER." I hung up before getting up and running towards the way out.

After finding me Bessie I got a little lecture about how I asked her to come see the match with me even if she had other plans (lay in bed all day and read webtoons and books) but I abandoned her when she went to buy food for a few minutes.

I didn't care about the lecture and hardly listened. I didn't meet Pedri. It must have been a sosie who found me funny. That's all. What am I, y/n in wattpad fanfictions ? Or course I didn't meet Pedri lmao.