11. overthink

It's been a week since that neck kiss day. It's been a week since he came to the café.

He always came once a week. Always. Today is the 7th day since his last visit, so today he will come, right ?

Right ?

The first 3 days. I was glad not to see him. I was too embarassed to see him after that. But I just hope for a masked guy to come through this door everytime it opens now.

I was too shocked to tell B what happened last week, but yesterday I sent her 10 vocals about what happened that night, took a shower and went to sleep.

That reminds me, did she give an answer to my vocals ? I opened my phone and went to our convos.

40 missing texts.

Damn.

***

OMG BITCH WTF

YOU ARE LIVING THE LIFE FR

ARE U FUCKING KISSINC ME

KIDDING****

YOU LET HIM NECK KISS YOU ?

HOW CAN YOU EVEN GO TO WORK HAHAHHAHA YOU'RE FUCKING CRAZY SUSBSUSKZLOZOSLZ

FROM NOW ON HIS SURNAME IS THE NECK KISS GUY

I'M FUCKING SHOCKED UGH MY FRIEND IS AN MC FROM BOOKS

WHEN IS IT MY TURN TO BE HAPPY

DO YOU EVEN LIKE HIM

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS NAME OR HIS FACE WHAT IF HE'S A SERIAL KILLER YOU CRAZY MANIAC

DID YOU TALK OR SEE HIM AFTER THIS OMG OMG HOW DARE YOU NOT TO TELL ME SOONER I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU

MUST HAVE BEEN SOOO HOT OMG

"CLOSE YOUR EYES"
KYAAAAAAAAAAA

KYAAAAAAAAAAA I CAN'T BELIEVE IT DATE HIM RIGHT NOW BITCH

...I-

he didn't come to the café

FOR A WEEK

THAT MF IM SO MAD

She answered right away

😃

The audacity of this bitch

I will kill him

The motherfucker

HEY CALM DOWN BRUH

STFU I WILL KICK HIM FR

THAT MF

How do I respond to this.

I quit the convo and went back to work.

Ever since that night images and fake scenarios went through my head. I am 100% more destabilized about what happened than him.

Guys don't care. Only fictional men do.

One of my colleagues, Sophia, came towards me and asked me something.

"Did you went to see fc Barcelona's latest match ?"

"I didn't."

"I watched it on the internet, and I know you are a Pedri fan but he didn't play well this time. It's like he didn't even pay attention to the match."

"What ?"

"Yes, look !"

Sophia showed me a video of the latest match on her phone.

Pedri looks very lost in his thoughts. Worried, almost. He didn't touch the ball for most of the match and when he received it, he wasn't as good as usual.

Is he sick ? Is something wrong with him ??? Worries took over me quickly.

"After this the coach made him sit on the bench during the whole match. I don't care about Pedri but he better get his old performance back. Fc Barcelona can't lose !" She said, pissed off.

"The comments say he often looked towards the seats, his eyes were scanning people, as if he was searching for someone."

"I hope he is doing well..." I said with a sad tone.

Sophia put her phone back in her pocket and whispered something to my ear.

It didn't have any effect on me, unlike with him.

"Diego and I are almost dating. But don't tell it to anyone."

I must have misheard.

"You and who ?"

"Diego."

"Diego ?"

Diego ?

"We have been flirting for a few weeks. And this past few days he is flirting more than usual. He's going to ask me out, won't he ?" She said, all excited.

Should I tell her ? That he wanted to kiss me last week ?

I don't want to stir any trouble though. They weren't dating and still aren't dating, so he didn't have any obligations towards her I suppose.

If the guy I have been flirting with did that. I would hate him as if he cheated on me. But Sophia may be the type who doesn't care.

If they do date and I see him flirting or cheating on her, I will tell her.

Until then, I don't want her to hate me because of her flirt trying to kiss me.

"I hope it will go well between you two..."

"Me too !"

I wanted to change the subject.

"Isn't it time for closing now ?"

"Yeah, it is."

Sophia went to the door and turned the sign from 'open' to 'closed'.

He didn't come. Even after a whole week. For the first time, he didn't come...

For an unkown reason, my heart aches.