24. what, jealous ?

Everyone appeared on the field and came here one by one on a straight line.

I saw him looking left and right with a cold gaze. Like searching for something he knew he wouldn't find.

I stood up from my seat and went towards the front. Diego, confused, asked me why I got up and where I was going but he didn't receive an answer.

I hate him, but I also want him to see me, how does that work ?

Miraculously, we managed to have an eye contact.

If it was one, because he is still quite far from me.

But he is looking towards here.

Is this surprise ? Shock ? I wonder the face he makes right now.

Diego hold my arm and took me back to my seat. I looked behind me to see if he was still looking here.

Disgust ? Anger ? Does he not care if I am with him ?

Did he even see me ?

The match started when we sat back.

Let's see how it goes.

***

We fucking lost. I can't believe it.

I don't care if all the players of fc barcelona hurts me, I still want them to win !

How is this possible ?

Pedri did not play badly but that was not his best performance at all.

They all kept losing the ball for no reason, and Pedri didn't play much since they took him off the game quite soon. They threw the ball where there’s no players even though they could have made decisive moves.

They lost against one of the worst teams of the league !

They lost 2:1. And the only goal they made was thanks to Lewandowski.

I am so fucking mad. They aren't like this usually, what the hell ?

The goals threw by the other team could have been dodged but the defense sucked, normally their defense is great, but today it sucked.

One of them received the ball and fucking threw it to the opposit team, what the fuck.

"This game was kinda bad, huh ?" Said Diego, scratching his head.

"It was the worst."

I am so sad, I am an fc barcelona fan ! No matter who I date I will want fc barcelona to win !

I have to go cool my head off right now.

"I will go buy something, do you want anything ?" I ask Diego who was in his thoughts, texting someone.

"Let me come with you."

"No, I will be quick. And I want to pass by the toilettes."

"Okay. Come back quickly."

"Sure will." I say as I left.

I don't remember where the bathrooms are, but i will surely find them easely.

***

I searched and followed the signs, but am I that bad in sense of orientation ? Why did I spend so much time walking everywhere ?

The bathroom was finally on my way, but out of nowhere a hand grabbed my shoulder and slammed me to the wall next hall.

"What are you doing here ?" Asked the voice I know oh so well.

"What ? Can't a fan come see the match where her favorite team plays ?"

"A fan can. The ex girlfriend of one of the football players in that team can't come see a match with the guy she always told him not to worry about !"

I shoved off the hand that was still on my shoulder and did my best to act and answer coldly.

"He didn’t need to worry about him, since I was dating him and liked him. Now that we broke up, what's keeping me from going out with colleagues ?"

I know I am the one who left, but he didn't need to call me an ex girlfriend right on my face.

"My ex isn't an idiot, right ? She knows he is interested in her, and she came here see me play with a dude who flirts with everygirl he sees."

"And who are you to say that ? At least he wouldn't be embrassed to date me. At least he didn't hid who he was from me !"

"Who was embarassed ?" He asked, angry.

This isn't enough. I want to see this guy shake. I want him to feel something.

"Why are you so tense ? You lost matches before. Are you angry about losing the game ? Or are you angry I came here with Diego ?"

His eyes didn't even blink, they just stared at me with anger, maybe a sense of betrayal.

"A guy like you can't be jealous of Diego being next to me, can he ?" I say with a tone of amusement and hidden joy.

"What, jealous ?"