28. uber driver

Those who read the first chapter 28. Gavi's pov didn't change but I merged chapter 28 and 29 together so the locker part is Gavi's pov and the car part is Pedri's pov.

**************************************

GAVI'S POV.

"Dude call me. I can't find my phone." I say to Pedri who was taking his shirt off to go wash up.

"Again ? Why do you always say you can't find your phone when we are in the lockers."

"How is this my fault ? Just call me."

He let out a sigh and called my number. The call's noise came from under my jacket. I raised it and my phone fell on the ground.

Pedri picks it up for me and frowns while looking on my screen.

"You saved me as 'uber driver' ?!"

"Yes." I say with a fake sob and a fist on my heart.

"Now that I am about to have my driver's license, soon our time in your car will be over..." the speech is accompanied with a pained and dramatic tone.

He shoved the phone on my chest and left for the showers.

A few minutes after Pedri left, his phone started to ring.

'Amada'

What the ? Amada ? Who is amada ?

Pedri has a secret girlfriend ? Without telling me ?! The traitor.

I answered the call and waited for the girl to start talking.

"Hello ?" Said a voice I don't recognize.

"Pedri is in the shower right now."

"Oh... uh... and who are you...?"

"I'm Gavi."

"No fucking way."

"You have Pepi's number but surpised to talk to me ? Gavi ? Who are you ?"

"I'm... an acquaintance, but it's not important, maybe I should hang up. You don’t need to tell Pedri I called. It wasn't important."

"Woah woah woah- stay right here. The coversation isn't over. If you are only an acquaintance then why did Pedri save you as amada ?"

"He did ?! He must have forgotten to change it..."

"Who are you for him ?"

"No one important. I told you."

"Liar. He kept you as amada, who are you to him ?"

"I- I don't know ! Pedri kept you as 'angry bird' so ask him yourself !"

"He did what ?! I'm saved as angry bird ?! How do you know ?"

"You called him once when I was near him ! Now goodbye !"

She- she hung up ?!

I took my phone and called Pedri to see what name appeared on his screen.

'Angry bird'

He really saved me as angry bird !

Pedri came back in the locker a few seconds later.

"I can't believe you kept me as angry bird."

"You kept me as uber driver and you're complaining about mine ? A girl jokingly called you this once and I found it so funny I changed your name to it."