31. stalls

He is holding on so tight my breathing gets cut short.

God damn him, I knew his arms were huge but he really is strong.

What are you doing ?! I scream-shout. We are in the generation where oh, guess what, a superstar football player and a girl hugging in the bathroom will be recorded and posted online !

I don't care. If I want to hug you, I will, he lets the words out in that seductive voice of his.

Damn him.

But first... he says, bringing his hand to my throat and grabbing it tightly, possessing my breathing. I let out a gasp of shock before grabbing his hand in mine to make him let go.

What were you doing out here, huh, he grunts while licking and biting my ear, the hold on my throat going to my jaw and forcing my lips to open.

He brought himself closer to my lips, and I knew in that moment we were going to kiss, but...

I suddenly heard loud giggles coming from outside the door, and we were going to be busted any second if we didn't hide right now.

I kicked Pedri in the ribs, he let out a hurt grunt and let me go, grabbing the place where my elbow kicked.

I didn't lose time and grabbed Pedri by the collar and threw him in one of the nearest stalls. He fell on the toilet seat and I came in right after him, locking the door.

The girls arrived in the bathroom right when I shut Pedri up from talking with my hand on his mouth.

One of the girls closed a stall and the others are talking in front of the mirror, chatting.

Pedri, not over what happened, grabs my back and brings me closer to him. His face resting in the crook of my neck.

Answer this question well, because I won't ask a third time... what.were.you.doing., he asks in a hoarse voice.

I... was dancing, I whisper. His hot breath tickled my skin and I started to move around in his arms.

Dancing ? He laughs, you tried to seduce him, and you wanted me to see that.

I try to shush him up, but he doesn't care about who can hear him, he doesn't care if some strangers discovers a girl and a guy are in a stall together in a night club.

When I say it like that, it sounds pretty normal.

Why are you flirting with every guy you find, I can't stand it, I hate it, he says.

Oh, I don't know, and what about you, mister 'papparazzis found me bringing a girl to my car and on top of that I let her stay at my house' Lopez ? You have no right to be mad when you have a girl sleeping in your home, I whisper-yell.

I guess I'm still angry about that.

You... ugh. Why is everyone talking about her ? She is a friend, a friend who will stay in Barcelona for weeks, a friend who is staying at her friend's house for her holidays. There's nothing between us, he answers in an annoyed way.

Look at my eyes, Pedri, I say, holding his chin up for him to look at my eyes. You see my face right now ? Let me tell you something. This, is the face of a girl who couldn’t give less of a fuck of who she is to you and why she sleeps in your home. I let go of his chin and turn his head away.

Fucker.

You don't have to be so hurtful, he answers, but his face had a smirk on it. You could have told me you were jealous, he continues, I like it.

I... and what about you, you were ready to punch a guy who grabbed my waist, that was pure jealousy.

I wouldn't call that jealousy... maybe possessiveness, annoyance, anger, possessiveness again. You did that only to get a reaction out of me, and I reacted how you wanted me to, aren't you happy ? His lips giving a few kisses to my neck and shoulder.

I liked his reaction, yes, but I won't give him the pleasure to hear it.

Let's get back together, he says out of nowhere with an open kiss on my jaw.

The heat in my stomach coming so strong I can't utter a word, or breath.

If a getting back together is too strong, let's have a date. You and me, just us, nothing and no one bothering us for an entire day, I bring my head backward as he gets up and kisses me a dozen times everywhere, my cheeks, my jaw, my neck, my palms.

I take a step back and my body slams to the stall's door, creating a loud noise in the room. The giggles stopped, and I knew the girls started to wonder what the hell was happening right now in our stall.

The girl who used one of the toilets flushed and washed her hands, and the door of the bathroom opened, the sound of steps giving me the sign that they left.

So, you will give me a date, right ? Pedri asks with his full voice and starts to touch my waist and belly, his warm palm heating my skin.

...Okay... I answer with hesitation, my voice broken by not talking for so long.

Pedri smiles, gives me a peck on the cheek, opens the stall and leaves the girls' bathroom.

I run back to B, who stayed on her phone and sat the entire time, and we left without seeing Pedri or Gavi.

We knew for sure Gavi was still there, and maybe Pedri too, but I half-ran away out of the night club to go home and calm down.