Chapter 31: Angry bunny.

"He looks mad." Junghyun talked to Yoongi who too was staring at Jungkook's frame that was aggressively typing something on his computer.

"He is." Daniel came and stood besides the two of them. He had just talked to Taehyung over the phone and he got to know about the fight, though Taehyung didn't give him any details, he just told Daniel to make sure Jungkook eats something since he didn't eat because he was mad.

Daniel had already made Jungkook have some light breakfast, even though it was hard but he did manage to get him to eat enough.

"Is it something with V?" Yoongi asked looking at Daniel. No one noticed how Junghyun snapped his head at the speed of lightening at the question.

"Yep." Daniel replied making Yoongi nod and then turn to look at Jungkook again.

"Did he do something wrong?" Yoongi asked Daniel already getting into his protective brother mode.

"No he just told me, he said something stupid and Kook got mad at him. But he called in the morning to make sure Kook eats something for breakfast. V hyung is so caring." Daniel said and Yoongi nodded feeling his brother mode suppressing down. He remembered Taehyung's smile and then suddenly all his doubts went away.

He didn't look harmful at all.

"Who's V?" Junghyun asked after a few minutes of listening to then talk about 'V'. He was genuinely curious to hear the new name being used between them. And considering the fact about how they talked about this 'V', it seemed like they were pretty close.

"Kook's boyfriend who lives with him too." Yoongi said it even before Daniel could do anything about it.

"Wait really? When did this happen? How come no one told me! But still am so happy for him!" Junghyun said and started asking Yoongi more about V. Yoongi answered in short terms.

Daniel looked at Junghyun who had a pretty normal reaction and felt like it can't be that bad that another person knows right?

Right?

Jungkook slammed his hands on the desk and stood up gaining everybody's attention. Everybody had sensed Jungkook's foul mood and they knew better than to disturb a mad Jungkook. So they stayed away from him as much as they could.

"Let's go Scooby, we need get the files from the lab!" Jungkook said and Daniel immediately nodded scared of Jungkook.

He gave a pleading look to Yoongi and Junghyun who just silently chuckled seeing him and then they shrugged showing that they can't do anything about it.

Daniel sighed and ran behind Jungkook and then out of the station. He knew he was going to have a bad day. Since a mad Jungkook is a Jungkook who overworks and makes him overwork too.

_________

"You guys had a fight?" Jimin asked hiding his joy at the question, to Taehyung who just ended a phone call with one of his clients.

Right now they were both in the VIP area of Taehyung's club.

"How do you know?" Taehyung asked completely not realising he had a living pout stuck on his face.

"Just guessed." Jimin said chuckling when the pout on Taehyung's face deepened.

"Go away, I don't want to talk to anyone right now." Taehyung grumbled glaring at Jimin who raised both his hands in surrender and decided to leave the grumpy male alone.