Chapter 75: The lie.

"You and V sharp at 10 am tomorrow. You bring a single person with you, don't blame me for cutting as much pieces of your girl as many men you get. I'll text the address tomorrow. Remember not a single soul besides you two."

Reading the message for the hundredth time, Taehyung can't help but wonder how did this happen all of a sudden. Everything was okay till now and within a snap this happened.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" Jimin screamed as he slammed a bottle of wine over the wall in pure rage.

Hoseok was sitting in a corner of the room over a couch, he was tired of crying now. He looked almost dead at this point. The sounds of his girlfriends laughter echoing in his ears.

Taehyung had taken the phone away from him since he didn't want Hoseok to keep looking at the picture of Rose tied up on a chair with blood running down her head, she was unconscious.

Looking at it continuously would only bring pain to him so he didn't let him look at it again, and Hoseok didn't even protest, knowing if he saw the picture one more time he would fucking puke because of how sick he felt.

But it wasn't like the picture wasn't already engraved in his mind and deep inside his heart already hurting and killing him from the inside.

The first thing they had done when they got the message was try to track it, but as they expected it was a dead end since the number was untraceable.

"Remember what I told you both. Don't forget it! He's gonna be here any second." Taehyung said looking up at both of them.

Hoseok robotically nodded while Jimin glared at Taehyung making him glare back at Jimin,
"I won't repeat myself Jimin." He hissed and Jimin just turned his head away.

All of them looked up when the door to the VIP room opened and a panting Jungkook was standing at the door.

He looked at all of their faces, Hoseok and Jimin looked down just as Taehyung had instructed them making Jungkook frown but he shrugged it off.

They weren't supposed to tell Jungkook.

Taehyung knew for a fact his boyfriend won't let him go there unguarded and definitely not without him. But it was a risk Taehyung couldn't take.

He knew how Hoseok felt in this situation since he had been there too, but he for the love of god couldn't be in that situation ever again.

Even if he had to risk his own life, putting Jungkook in harms way was a no no.

Jungkook walked straight to Taehyung kneeling in front of him and Taehyung wasn't even surprised when he saw Jungkook's eyes dilating but he was prepared.

He could manipulate his own thoughts and he was going to do it again. Even if it meant Jungkook would be angry. He was okay with that. Anything but Jungkook getting hurt.

So he just thought about Hoseok and how he must be feeling and that's all Jungkook saw too,
"You're guilty." Jungkook said as a matter of fact.

"I just can't help but think it's my fault." Taehyung lied to Jungkook ignoring the pain in his heart for doing that to Jungkook.

Surprisingly Jungkook wasn't able to catch onto that as he joined their foreheads,
"It's not your fault love." Jungkook whispered as they both closed their eyes.

Jimin looked at the sight, he scoffed lowly before he stood up from the room and walked out.

"What did Daehyun want?" Jungkook asked softly as his eyes were normal now, he wasn't trying to look into Taehyung's thoughts again.