Chapter 51: Anger Galore.

The first thing that Daniel saw when he opened his eyes was the darkness around him.

He groaned when the pain in his head worsened, he felt his sweaty hair laid flat on his forehead. He picked up his hand to hold his head but then realised he actually couldn't.

He looked down and tried to see and just as he had guessed, his hands were tied down. He felt it and realised that even his feet were tied to what he assumed to be a chair's legs.

He looked around but there was no one. The last thing he remembered was seeing Kai's face.

Kai had kidnapped him.

He grunted at the thought and tried to free his hands but hissed when he felt the sharp metal cuffs digging in his skin when he tried to pull them away.

"Oh look who's awake." He heard and then suddenly a bright light over his head turned on making him squeeze his eyes shut because of how bright it was suddenly.

He opened his eyes and glared at Kai who was standing in front of him. There were a few more people standing behind him.

Daniel looked around and figured this wasn't a place he could recognise, it was just an empty room, more like a store room, maybe a warehouse.

"What the fuck do you want Kai?" Daniel harshly spat at Kai who in return just smiled at him.

"Just some answers. Then I'll let you go." He said pulling out a chair and sitting in front of Daniel.

Daniel in return smiled at him and Kai thought maybe he will get the answers but then Daniel just said,
"Fuck off." As his smile turned into a smirk.

Kai got up making a pissed off face, he held Daniel's hair in a fist tightly and pulled it making Daniel look up hissing,"We can either do this the simple way or the hard way

"We can either do this the simple way or the hard way."

Daniel didn't say anything and just glared at Kai,
"So first questions first. Who is V?" He asked as he pulled out a knife and moved it closer to Daniel's face. The sharp point moving over his skin but Kai didn't put enough pressure to bring blood.

Daniel didn't say a word, just looked at Kai with an emotionless face, Kai gritted his teeth and punched Daniel in the face really hard making him cough blood out.

Daniel just chuckled spitting the blood and again turned to look at Kai,
"Answer me you bitch!" Kai said punching him yet again.

But Daniel didn't say a word.

Kai again held his hair tightly, his grasp so hard that Daniel could feel his nails digging in his scalp,
"I know he's dating that bitch, but I just can't fucking believe that he doesn't know anything about what that V is doing. And since he can't answer me. I brought you here. Now answer what I ask." Kai hissed at him holding his jaw in a bruising hole.

"Jungkook knows about him doesn't he?" Kai asked him again.

"About what?" Daniel said making an innocent face which only got him another punch to his face. The left side of his jaw was turning purple now.