Chapter 76: The betrayal.

With an annoyed pout on his face and grumbling something Taehyung woke up when he felt Jungkook moving away from his arms, the warmth leaving his body almost immediately.

It was so hard to sleep at night but he finally did sleep.

He sat up on the bed and looked at Jungkook who was also sitting up but with closed eyes with the blanket around him already dozing off.

He chuckled seeing the cute baby, hearing the deep chuckle Jungkook raised his head but he still had his eyes closed which made him laugh.

He ran a hand in the long silky hair of Jungkook that almost looked like a bird's nest in the morning

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He ran a hand in the long silky hair of Jungkook that almost looked like a bird's nest in the morning.

"Good morning my baby." He straightened the hair and then kissed the top of it, he saw Jungkook opening his eyes and giving him a cute smile.

" He straightened the hair and then kissed the top of it, he saw Jungkook opening his eyes and giving him a cute smile

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Good morning boyfie." Jungkook replied in a hoarse voice smiling in tiny at Taehyung who was feeling the butterflies seeing the smile.

But all his attention was stolen by the sharp jawline of his boyfriend early in the morning that had him drooling. His eyes hungrily moved upwards towards the little mole below his lips and he couldn't help wet his own lips.

Jungkook smirked reading his thoughts, he leaned forward and kissed Taehyung on the lips,
"Come on its almost 9, I am late for the station." Jungkook said and as if someone broke a spell, Taehyung's smile dropped in a second and he came back to reality.

Today was the day.

Jungkook noticed the sudden change in his mood and worriedly cupped his cheeks,
"We'll find her Tae, don't worry. I will try to find Daehyun's whereabouts today." He said softly and Taehyung nodded not looking into Jungkook's eyes.

Even if Jungkook's eyes were normal, he didn't want to risk anything.

They both stood up to get ready for the day they had no clue what had in store for them.

They had a quick shower together and then sat down on the dining table all dressed up for the day.
"Someone looks sexy in the morning." Taehyung whispered sitting in front of him, all his focus on Jungkook instead of his food.

His Phantomजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें