Chapter 57: Grandma Jeon.

"T-tae." Jungkook whispered pulling the phone from Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung's frown deepened as he saw Jungkook still staring at the phone. He was taking deeper breaths as if preparing himself for something he was afraid of.

He seriously didn't like that look on his boyfriend's face. It irked something in him, like he would do anything to throw that feared look on Jungkook's face.

"Is it your father's mother?" Taehyung asked and he gritted his teeth when his voice even though was calm managed to make Jungkook startle.

He saw Jungkook nodding at his question,
"How come I have never heard about her?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook looked at him to answer.

"She lives in Busan, sorry I didn't mention it before." Jungkook said and then finally taking a deep breath he answered the call before putting the phone on his ear.

"N-nana?" His voice was feeble as he called out his grandma, the voice doing nothing but increasing Taehyung's worry more.

But even before Jungkook could get a reply, the phone was snatched from his hand and then his eyes widened as Taehyung literally hung up the call with an emotionless face.

"Tae! What did you do!" Jungkook gasped and said in his normal voice taking the phone back from Taehyung's hand and just as he thought the call was hung up by his boyfriend.

"Why did you do that Tae?" Jungkook asked as he realised there's no need to argue on this and Taehyung must have a reason behind what he did.

Taehyung had a serious face on, he picked up both of Jungkook's hands and held them tightly in his slightly bigger ones,
"First answer this. Why were you scared to answer it Koo?" He asked making Jungkook's eyes turn into saucers.

Jungkook looked down but then leaned forward to keep his forehead on Taehyung's chest,
"I don't know." He whispered back and closed his eyes when he heard Taehyung humming and patting his back.

"I don't like to see you get scared Koo, that's why I didn't let you talk to her. Remember this, now that am here, you can't dare get scared of anyone else besides me, got it?" Taehyung said it so confidently, that it made Jungkook lean back and look at him with a puzzled face.

But then both of them broke into a smile.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung tightly and closed his eyes nuzzling into the warm chest,"Got it Mr

"Got it Mr. Kim."

Taehyung patted Jungkook's head careful not to hurt his wound and smiled,
"Good Mr. Kim."

_________

"You didn't have to bath me!" Jungkook pouted as Taehyung walked out of the washroom with Jungkook in his arms.

"Am just worried you'll get your wound wet angel." Taehyung said looking forward and walking carefully in order to not slip. Both of them were wearing nothing but towels on their lower bodies.