Chapter 39: Angry Mr. Kim.

"H-hi boyfie."

Well he tried not to stutter okay?

That counts.

In return Taehyung just scoffed at his face. They heard a bark and looked at little Bam who ran and tried to jump into Jungkook's arms. Jungkook was quick to pick him up.

"Hey buddy. Did you miss Appa?" He baby talked to Bam who just wiggled his bum in excitement.

Jungkook giggled seeing him,
"Did you have food Bam? Did appa give you food or was he too mad to do that too." He said looking at Taehyung who was trying so hard to look in their direction.

He bit his lips not to laugh when Taehyung snapped his head towards him and looked at him in disbelief when he said that.

"He did not? Bad appa!" Jungkook talked to Bam even though he saw Bam's bowl was almost empty showing that he had just eaten. He was just trying to break the mad streak of his boyfriend.

But In return he was pathetically ignored yet again by his boyfriend who just stood up and walked inside the kitchen to get the dishes. Jungkook hesitantly removed his jacket keeping it on the couch.

He sat down on the dining table knowing well the silent treatment was going to last for a while. All this time his eyes were solely focused on Taehyung's bandaged hand only.

Taehyung had a stoic face and Jungkook knew better than to look into his head at the moment. He frowned when a thought entered his mind.

"You made dinner with that hand?" His voice was surprisingly a bit harsh than he thought it would be. Don't blame him he was genuinely worried. He bit his lips when Taehyung turned to glare at him. He just ducked his head intimidated.

Suddenly his gaze went to the plastic packets kept over the table. He sighed in relief when he realised that Taehyung didn't cook but rather ordered food.

Taehyung put the dishes one by one on the table with his fine hand. He kept a plate in front of Jungkook for him to serve his food himself and then actually walked away from there.

Jungkook pouted looking at the food.

What's the point of eating alone?

He stood up and looked at the packets and he was right the food was ordered only for one person. Taehyung didn't eat anything.

Jungkook just stood up and kept the dishes in the fridge since obviously he wasn't going to eat without Taehyung.

He walked inside the room to see Taehyung trying to apply cream over his wound but since it was his right hand that was injured it was a bit hard for him to apply with the left hand.

Jungkook speed walked there and sat down in front of Taehyung taking the tube of cream from his hands. Taehyung didn't stop him. He just stared at Jungkook's face as he applied the cream and then wrapped a fresh bandage around the wound.

Not once did Jungkook's expressions faltered seeing the wound, he was doing his job with full concentration.

He picked up the hand to kiss it but he was surprised when Taehyung pulled his hand away not letting Jungkook kiss it. Jungkook whined suddenly but he was even more surprised when Taehyung didn't even acknowledge him.

He simply slid inside the blanket and turned his back towards Jungkook,
"Go eat your dinner." Taehyung spoke for the first time since Jungkook came home.

There was a minute of silence in the room as Taehyung waited for Jungkook to leave the room but he gasped when he felt a body colliding with his back and an arm wrapping around his waist to pull him back to a muscular chest.