Chapter 53: No joke.

"Did you remember when I proposed to you? I was so upset when you rejected me."

"I know man, am really sorry about that."

"It's fine. Am glad we're friends now." Woo Shik said rubbing his hand over Taehyung's arm who for the first time realised what was happening and moved a bit away from the hand.

Taehyung suddenly zoned out of the conversation just like he has been doing for the past few minutes now.

And what has been going in his mind you might wanna know?

Obviously its his lovely boyfriend.

The man is so head over heels for his bunny that even while sitting with someone else all he can think about is his angel.

About how much he is missing him, how much he is missing his favourite face, his favourite smell.

The soft caresses over his hair, the shy little pecks given over his forehead, the feeling of warm plump lips over his own and the euphoric feeling he gets when he is moving inside that hol_

"V! V!"

He was brought out of his unholy thoughts by Woo Shik who suddenly shook him to get his attention again.

"Where were you lost?" Woo Shik asked him looking at him with a worried face.

"Um nothing." Taehyung replied and looked down slightly blushing at his thoughts and that is when he saw it, Woo Shik's hand over his own thigh.

He frowned and looked up at Woo Shik, what the fuck is this man doing?

He immediately stood up and looked at Woo Shik who was now standing as well looking at him with a confused look.

"What's wrong V?" He asked V and put a hand up to keep it over Taehyung's shoulder who took a step back.

"Am really sorry Woo Shik-ah but I don't have time to have friends at the moment. Now if you'll excuse me. I have someone to go to." Taehyung immediately said and turned to leave.

He looked forward and paused,
"V wait." He felt a grip over his hand and knew Woo Shik held his wrist but he was distracted by a rather infuriating sight if you might wanna know.

There at a table just a few steps away from him was the man that was in his thoughts a few moments ago, talking to a rather annoying person.

Kim Yugyeom.

And to just make it worse they were sitting pretty close, actually very close. Their chairs were stuck to each other making their thighs almost stick which made him grit his teeth.

He didn't think twice before yanking his hand away from Woo Shik's hold and marched towards Jungkook.

He stood there in front of both of them and was surprised that the two people were so into talking to each other that they didn't even acknowledge his presence.

Do you get deja vu~

He walked even closer and knocked on the table and then cleared his throat.

Both of them still didn't fucking acknowledge his presence. He was pissed now.

He opened his mouth to call Jungkook but even before he could say a word he heard,
"V!"

He clenched his jaw and turned his head to find Woo Shik standing besides him holding his arm yet again. He looked back at Jungkook and was surprised that finally Yugyeom and him were looking towards both of them.

"Wow, so they hear him but not me?" He mumbled under his breath and even without realising he pouted.

"Oh hi V, nice to see you here." Suddenly Jungkook said making Taehyung frown at the formality. Taehyung looked into Jungkook's eyes and he gulped when he saw the evil glint in them.