Chapter 41: Trust.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Well you might be wondering who said that, it was the angry bunny who was glaring at his boyfriend now having read his thoughts just now. Taehyung had completely forgotten about that.

Taehyung looked at him with pleading eyes,
"You want to stay away right, fine don't you dare even touch me!" With that Jungkook was standing in the farthest corner of the room.

'I was just kidding baby.' Taehyung thought taking a step closer to him.

"Kidding my foot! You step another foot closer to me I will shoot you with my own gun!" Jungkook hissed at him. Taehyung was close to crying now.

Everybody was surprised at the turn of events, one second the couple were literally so intimate with each other and the next second the threats came.

"And you two, come with me!" Jungkook said turning towards Jimin and Yoongi.

Yoongi didn't say a word and just walked inside the guest room, Jimin too walked there slowly, he was feeling a bit hesitant around Jungkook ever since his realisation.

Jungkook stopped Jimin when he came close to him, he held his arm,
"Don't think too much okay? I know you were just worried about your best friend." Jungkook said and for the last time Jimin just stared at Jungkook with big eyes.

He squinted his eyes when a thought came into his mind and soon enough Jungkook cleared it too,
"Yes Jiminshi I can read minds." Jungkook whispered in his ear and Jimin almost stumbled back but surprisingly Jin held him from behind.

"Am coming too." Jin said and now Jungkook was surprised as to what would Jin want to do with all of this.

He suggested Jimin and Yoongi to come alone in a room so that he could ask that how did Yoongi know Taehyung's full name.

But now even Jin wanting to come with them was making him feel weird,
"Let him join." Jimin said and Jungkook even though hesitating, still nodded.

Jin and Jimin walked inside the room and Jungkook looked at Namjoon and then at his boyfriend. Actually he didn't really look at his boyfriend he just gave him a second glance and then again turned away.

"Hyung am sorry but can you give us a few minutes, we'll just come out, till then you can talk to my..." Jungkook paused to think making Taehyung look at him in disbelief.

"Seriously? You're that mad you can't even call me your boyfriend! You know what I will introduce myself

"Seriously? You're that mad you can't even call me your boyfriend! You know what I will introduce myself. You go!" Taehyung said and was himself surprised when Jungkook actually walked away from there leaving Taehyung alone with the man who looked like he was about to eat Taehyung alive.

Jungkook walked inside the room to see all of them sitting very seriously, but he needed to ask something first,
"Jiminshi how do you know Jin hyung?" He asked looking at Jimin who was busy avoiding Jin as well as Yoongi's glares.