Bonus Chapter 7

Another eventful day in the Kim house..

"Oh my god Rang! What did you do?" Was the first thing Taehyung heard when his sleep spell broke along with his daughter's evil laugh and hurried footsteps.

"Oh god, what am I gonna do with you!"

He groaned as he felt his husband's hands over his face tenderly holding it. He sniffed heavily taking in the baby smell and had almost fallen back asleep when Jungkook tapped his cheek.

"Tae wake up!" Jungkook said softly as he wrapped an arm around Taehyung's shoulder and pulled him into a sitting position.

Taehyung groaned and rubbed his eyes but felt weird as he did that, his hands felt too slippery over his face.

"Come on, you need to wash this!" Jungkook said hurriedly as he pulled a sleepy Taehyung out of bed.

"Wash what? I wanna sleep some more angel." He said eyes still half closed and hugging Jungkook's waist tightly.

Jungkook walked him to in front of the bathroom mirror and turned the water on, Taehyung looked at himself with hooded eyes which turned into saucers when he saw what he was looking at.

"WHAT THE FUCK? WHO IS THAT?" He yelled at his own reflection pointing a finger at it.

Full face neon yellow.

Jungkook sighed and got some face wash over his hands,
"Highlighter." He replied as he started rubbing the face wash over Taehyung's face.

"But why?" Taehyung groaned with closed eyes as he let Jungkook wash his face.

"Ask your daughter that!" Jungkook said sighing as he held Taehyung's face close to the wash basin and rinsed the face wash away.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he realised it wasn't coming off. Taehyung opened his eyes and immediately knew what was happening by the look on his husband's face.

He snatched the bottle of face wash and started rigorously washing his face.
.
.
.
.
30 minutes later...

"Little angel," Taehyung said staring at his daughter with a dark smile who sat like an obedient little girl as if she had no idea what was going on.

All the while Taehyung sat on the couch holding an ice pack to his face, well he managed to remove the highlighter but now his face was red because of rubbing it so much and it felt itchy.

"Yes Dadda?" Rang said very cutely trying to not get into trouble.

Jungkook wasn't even trying to interfere at this point, he just focused on making breakfast but at the same time, he was hearing everything too.

"Why was I given this special treatment first thing in the morning when you knew I had an important meeting?" He asked Sa Rang who giggled lowly unable to hide it.

"Miss. Ruby said we should highlight what is important." Was the 4-year-old's answer making Jungkook snort from the kitchen.

Now Taehyung had no idea whether he was supposed to laugh, or cry, whether to feel happy and touched or frustrated.

He slammed his head into a pillow and just laid there not saying anything, since he had postponed the meeting and was definitely not going to the office with that red itchy face.

"Come here." He heard from his husband and looked up to see Jungkook sitting beside him on the couch holding a bowl of some mixture.

He whimpered like a kid and quickly put the back of his head over Jungkook's thigh closing his eyes.