Another's Presence

-M29 671. Imperium's Prometheus Arcology. Zalvus Hills. Falmart. One week after the opening-

UR-982, Ferrous Mind, was born for one mission and dedication and was created to serve as the first torch in this new world. The arcology was built just mere hours after the Imperium's arrival. Thousands upon thousands of Imperial Citizens are being moved to this arcology.

With enough human resources, UR-982 began operating the entire arcology section. The certain manufactorum started to work by using STC that just had been uploaded to its noosphere.

Various materials within the arcology began to be synthesized. From the strongest metal, Adamantium and even exoteric Auramite manifested from thin air in the material fabricator. Imperium's mastery over matter and the material universe allowed humanity to create matter from dark matter. As long as UR-982 has the complete data about the said material, it could synthesize them.

The Adamantium began to pour within the production line. Various exotic materials started to be put in the construction section.

Various technologies that lesser species would consider sorcery is being utilized by UR-982 in impossible coordination.

Endoskeleton made by Auramite began to manifest from the nano-fabricator. Every inch of the smallest atom is constructed in perfect connection. Alongside the Omniphages, UR-982 directs the nanites to consume the material needed for construction.

The living metal did what the Ferrous Mind dictated them to. The synthesized materials disappear instantly, moving deep within the Omniphages' stomach.

The Ferrous Mind uses its calculating program to create the entire inner sections of the automata. As it was completed in mere seconds, the mini dark matter reactor and additional plasma reactor were inserted in their chest.

At this point, UR-982 uses another section at the same manufactorum to produce the automata's weaponry.

Volkite Obliterators were simultaneously created in the tens of thousands as their primary weapons. As countless Volkite were completed, the fourth generation of Accelerator Plasma Incenderator was made as another primary weapon for them. Placing every single piece together, thousands of them made in minutes.

And for additional and heavy weapons, UR-982 created Mk. XVII Conversion Beamers, designed to be a mounted cannon.

As the weapons were completed, the Man of Iron placed them in their sections. Setting an additional defense mechanism, the Ion Shield mechanism, within the automata's internal mechanic.

The last step, the A.I flooded the automata with Omniphages, and using its nano-fabricator, UR-982 began molding the entire robot in the tiniest details.

Then, thousands of Dominator Class battle automata were present.

With that, UR-982 began another batch of automata to produce.

As the Ferrous Mind already deepens its sense in the warp on this plane, UR-982 uses its psychic power to activate the time dilatation matrix within the chamber, speeding up the entire complex process. The automata and their weapons were made in a separate flow of time within a psychic bubble. Thus, from the outer perspective, the following construction row happens in less than six minutes.

The matrix itself came from Aeldari technology that has been successfully reverse-engineered by the Imperium's brightest mind.

It has been a mystery why Aeldar's psychomatons are seemingly infinite. Now, the answer is in Imperium's possession.

But at the same time, UR-982 wondering. Why does the Imperium need such a massive number of soldiers for this Feudal World? Moreover, in other sections of Prometheus Arcology, UR-982 performs other construction on different war machines.